3-The Rainy Day. (✓)

Chapter 3- The Rainy Day

<Lauren's Point of View>

I pace through the wet streets, trying to find my way through the rain. As I squint my eyes, I see a person running to my direction. That person got closer and closer as time passed. It looked like he didn't  have an umbrella. I felt sorry for him. But he seemed so familiar that as he got closer to me, I could almost name who it was. I found myself staring at him for minutes until I realized that he was the photographer from that photo shoot in Japan. In a matter of moments, I found myself calling his name.

"Darren! Hey, Darren!", I yelled out. Phew, I think he didn't hear me because I didn't get a response from him. I felt like a total idiot. But again, I unwillingly ran to him and gave him my umbrella.

"H-here. Take this" I said shyly, looking down. To my surprise, he took my umbrella. But, the weird part is that he took the umbrella without saying anything. Was he weirded out by me? Oh, of course why wouldn't a guy not be weirded out by a stranger handing an umbrella to them? I stopped talking to the voice inside my head which apparently didn't exist. I looked up and saw that he had a smile on his face. His angelic smile melted me down and broke me into a smile as well. I mustered up all the courage inside me and spoke up.

"H-hi. I'm Lauren", I stuttered and I felt my face flush in embarrassment.

"Hey, Lauren. I'm Darren. Darren Lee" He said as he flashed a smile with his shiny white teeth.

I felf myself actually panic over a guy for the first time. My face was growing hotter every time I looked at his face. Oh my gosh. What do I Do? This is bad. This is really really bad. Once I came back to my senses, I was alone. Darren was gone. I looked around to see where he was. My body flashed with joy when I found him.....walking away. 

Walking away. With my umbrella. Darren was walking away with my umbrella.

After a moment or two, I was screaming his name.

"DARREN! HEY WAIT! COME BACK!" I yelled in frustration.

Darren looked back to see me yelling out his name. I think he was smirking. This only brought me more frustration.

"DARREN! GIVE ME MY DAMN UMBRELLA!" I screamed louder this time. Later, I realized that there isn't really a chance of me getting my precious umbrella back.

"That bastard...." I mumbled, cursing under my breath. My body was burning with anger, besides the fact that it was still raining.

"I'm gonna catch a cold like this. I should go back to my house." I said to myself.

Great. Now I'm crazy enough to talk to myself in the rain. Go Lauren! 

I walked silently through the ice cold rain, rubbing my arms in hopes of warming myself up until I get to the house.

 <Darren's Point of View.>

I totally made her angry. That's good. Now, she'll come to me and demand this stupid umbrella of hers. Well, at least I'm not gonna get wet. She was pretty cute. But, it was weird when she yelled out my name...that weird tingling sensation. Her voice. It was like an angel's whisper even though she was screaming. Maybe I'm liking someone for the first time of my life...

"Pshh, that can't be happening. Me liking a normal girl? That is SO unrealistic" I said to myself.

Oh lord. Now I'm talking to myself? Because of that girl? This is only getting weirder...

I shudder at the thought and grab the umbrella tightly as I walk through the street.

A.N: I hope this chapter was satisfying!

If you like this story, please take the time to vote, drop a comment or even fan!

Thank you all for reading!

- Jennifer.