Chapter 8

-Eclipse P.O.V-

"I think this is the spot." Dominic announced, a wide smile on his face as we stopped before the empty cave.

I stared at it in disgust, wondering what could be hidden in that black abyss before us. He squeezed my hand once more.

"Trust me. No harm will come to you as long as I am by your side Eclipse. I promise." He assured me and I forced a nod, crouching with him and entering into the cave.

"See? Not so bad right?" He said, plopping down and making himself comfortable on the cold floor.

"Yeah, except for the crummy company." I teased, knudging him in the side.

"Well you are no ball of sunshine either." He huffed playfully, his fingertips caressing the side of my face and causing me to shiver.

"Did you just shiver under my touch Levaire? He asked with a grin and I blushed.

"No, I'm just afraid of the dark." I lied, shivering harder as he reached down and caressed the crook of my neck.

I moaned, tingles rushing through my system at his touch.

"Interesting." He grinned wider, my body pushing up against the rock wall as he pressed his frame against mine.

"Dominic I-" I begane, my words changing to a gasp when he kissed the spot he healed earlier. I didn't fight this time, allowing him to lay me down gently on the ground and crawl on top.

"I really hate you." He mumbled against my skin, my back arching he slowly started to pull the right strap of my tank top off my shoulder.

"Feeling is mutual." I said breathily, my eyes rolling back in my sockets as he trailed kisses along my collar bone.

Mate my wolf growled loudly, the sound rustling the bushes and gathering my attention from outside.

"What is it?" Dominic asked, stopping mid lick to my shoulder as I stared out at a black figure standing in the moonlight.

"He's here." I said with a smile.

Dominic sneered.
"Who?" He questioned, eyes following mine to see who I was looking at.

"My mate." I replied while pushing him away, a low frowl leaving his throat as I crawled out of the cave.

______________________________
-Grayson's P.O.V-

I felt her presence the second the first male howled. Her scent of apple blossoms filling my nostrils and guiding me to this...well rather ugly looking rock.

As I stood peering in from a distance I can hear a moan coming from the back of the rock. Her moan. The moan I am supposed to ellicit as I mark her. That is when life would be fulfilled. Where happiness is found as she carries my pups in her stomach after having mated her.

Mate my wolf growled in appreciation, the sight of Eclips Levaire setting my senses on fire as she stood a few feet away from me.

I scowled, turning my back to her. No way, no how am I going to be her mate. Fate had made a mistake and no matter what my wolf says...she is not my mate.

Mate mate mate he chanted in my head, driving me into frustration as she carefully walked up behind me. With each step she took I could feel the intensity of desire rise, each inch like a wave rushing over me in my system.

"Greyson? You are my mate?" She asked in confusion, my body trembling as she place one of her hands on my shoulder.

"It appears so." I said coldy, every muscle in my frame jumping from th contact of her hand. I could only imagine what it would be like if we were actually mating right now. Would it be fast and rough? Or slow and passionate?

"I think rough and passionate would be the proper pair." She said after a minute, my heart racing as I slowly turned and pulled her against me.

This is my mate, the one I love, the one I hate too but she's mine and to reject her would be to reject happiness.

"Eclipse, what is it?" I asked as she sniffed the air, the moon shining down on us as Dominic came out of the cave.

"Mate." She mumbled and I furrowed my brows.

"Yes I am your mate." I replied, my heart torn apart as she shrugged out of my shoulders and stood before Dominic and I.

"Mate." Dominnic howled, eyes locking with heres before I heard her mumble one thing I thought I'd be the only one to hear.

"Mate."

----------------------------------------------------
-Star's P.O.V-

I waited for him by the waterfall, my fingers drawing pictures in the water as I studied my reflection in the moonlight. It's quite beautiful tonight to find love. I mean with stars twinkling in the sky, the moon bright like the sun, howls of lovers finding their other half. Everything about this night spoke love, happiness and beauty. The perfect time to get attached if I do say so myself.

"Breathtaking sight to see." A low monotone voice chuckled from behind me, my gaze drifting from the water to see the handsome boy hovering over my shoulder.

"It's the moon. Nothing to gawk about." I joked, and he rolled his eyes, his fingers finding the edge of my shirt and stripping it off before I had a chance to stop him.

"How about a swim?" He asked with a grin, his teeth nibbling along my back as I tried to keep from going death from my wolf screaming mate over and over again.

"Sounds pleasant." I moaned, gasping when he chewed off the back of my bra and tore it from my body.

"You won't be needing that." He reassured with a cocky smirk, my legs and arms tremblinf as he stripped me bare. Our eyes meeting one last time before he pushed me off the rock into the water. His frame diving in after.

-----------------------------------------
-Dominic's P.O.V-

Mates. She has two mates. How could this be? It's not possible. She is mine. Only mine. No one is taking her from me.

"Let me get this straight...you're her mate?" Greyson scoffed, pointing his finger in my direction as he glared between Eclipse and I.

"I am her only mate." I informed and he cackled.

"No, she is my mate. Eclipse Levaire will be Eclipse Kane." Greyson said with a smile, hid hand reaching out and clasping hers tightly.

She blushed at him. The look of admiration and lust she was giving me a minute ago in her eyes as she stared at him.

"I've known her longer. She is my luna." I growle, taking her other hand and yanking her in my direction. She whimpered in pain, my heart sinking a second before she began to pant at my side.

My heart took off as she cuddled up in the crook of my arm. I pulled her against me. Feeling complete for the first time in my life.

"If I recall, I wasn't the one who tried to kill her since preschool. She will be safer with me." Greyson countered stripping her from my grip and starting to pull her towards the tree,

Jealous and enraged I charged Eclipse spotting me and jumping in my way of Greyson as I came upon him.

"Don't hurt him Dom." She pleaded as I fumed before her, wanting more than anything to rip him to shreds ro keep my luna.

"He can't have you. I will kill him if he tries to take you from me." I hissed, blinking tears as I gathered her close and buried my face in her neck.

"Mine!" Greyson growled as he stomped up to me, causing me to spin my back towards her in protection.

"No. Mine. I suggest you hunt some other female." I growled back, Eclipse shaking in terror in my arms as I fought my bestfriend who really wasn't as strong as I am.

"I want Eclipse. She's my mate just as much as she is yours." He pointed out and I could sense our mate getting nervous.

I struggled to hold her, her body slipping out of mine and running towards the trees in retreat.

I knew what that meant...she was running away from us.