Chapter 9

-Eclipse P.O.V-

I ran as fast as I could to get away, my ears ringing from their howls of sorrow as I swerved around trees to my exit. I knew leaving would mean the boys would not be mated this year, but as they say, not everyone gets a mate in the game. Only the lucky ones and I was most certainly the luckiest to have the two hottest guys on campus as my mates. But that was where my dilema came in. I had not idea which to choose and neither of them wanted to share. The only option would be for them to fight to the death and I really don't want that so I took the easy road. I ran away. Maybeone day they may forgive me and understand. Maybe by then I will have made up my mind for next year. But right now it was too much too quickly. If you know what I mean.

They howled louder, every muscle in my body tugging in the opposite direction towars my mates, but I pressed forward, panting ike as maniac as I pushed through the last tree's and into the courtyard full of confused spectators.

I bowed humbly and continued to run off into the sunset, never once looking back.

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Star's P.O.V-

I stepped out of the arena with my mate in my arms, the judges coming forward and giving us robes to cover our naked bodies as they congratulated us and shook our hands.

Something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention though, the sight of Dominic and Greyson together. Were they...mates? I never pictured Dominic to sway that way, maybe Greyson, but not Dom.

I kept studying them, their gazes on everywhere in the courtyard but each other. I wonder what is going on.

"Excuse me for a moment." I muttered to the judge, tuggung my mate with me as I made my way towards the boys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Grayson's P.O.V-

I lost her. I had her for a while and then I just lost her. I don't know if I will get her back ever now, and that thought just kills me inside.

"Hey guys where are your mates?" Devon asked as him and Star stopped before us.

"She left us. We had a bit of a fight and she just ran away." I explained and Dominic blinked a tear, his eyes still urgently searching for my, I mean our mate.

"What do you mean she left you guys? You don't have the same mate do you?" He asked in confusion and I nodded.

"Yes we do and her name is Eclipse Levaire." I added, my heart cringing in pain at the sound of her name.

"Wait. The girl both of you hate was your guys same mate?" Devon gawked, his jaw dropping open as Dominic mumbled "The one and only."

"Unbelievable. Well don't worry, she probably just needs some time alone. She will be back in your arms before you guys know it." Devon said with a smile.

"One could only hope, but the question is...who's she going to choose?" I asked, and Dominic scratched his chin.

"Guess you will have to find that out next mating games. There are no winners in this game. It's just set up to help us werewolves find our mates in a more effective way. Give it a year and see what happens." Decon reassured, Star nodding in agreement as the slowly turned and walked away, a giggle leavin her lips as he whispered something in her ear.

He had a point. She will be back and when she see's me again. She will be mind

A sequel is expected, but I need some feedback on who you prefer. Greyson? Dominic? Or both to be hers?