Lay Me Down Chapter 5

(A/N) Just letting you know so that you won't be mad when the time comes. I'm on break right now which is why I upload so frequently, but once classes start I probably won't upload as much. I was just letting you know so that when the time comes you won't be angry. I will try to upload as much as I can though.:D

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

ENJOY

"Where have you been?" I heard Keith ask as I walked up the stairs.

"School" I replied.

"School got out over an hour ago" He said.

"Okay" I replied.

'Who was that Boy" He asked.

"He just gave me a ride home" I said walking into my bedroom, I heard him coming up the stairs. I threw my bag down on the floor.

"I hope you have some money to give me" he said.

"What?" I replied.

"It's obvious you were whoring around with him." He stated.

"It was nothing like that, so I have no money for you" I told him.

"Well you can pay me in other ways" he said as he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him.

"Keith stop" I said pushing against his chest. He gripped my wrist tightly causing me to flinch. He pushed my back onto the bed falling on top of me.

"Keith stop" I muttered again. He let go of one of my wrist and brought his hand down to undo my belt buckle. I pushed against his chest squirming from under him. I brought my knee up to try to kick him in the groin but he dodged it. He grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and pinned them down to the bed. I could not move my arms. I squirmed under him kicking. He got my belt loose and he undid my pants.

"Mom" I screamed. "Mom" I screamed for the second time. I saw her appear in the doorway.

"Mom help, get him off of me please" I said as tears swelled in my eyes.

"Tasha, get a needle" Keith said to her. I watched as she walked away.

"No mom come back, help me" I said as the tears spilled from my eyes.

"Keith please don't do this" I begged. "Please don't Keith."

"Don't worry, it will be no different from any other guy you have f*cked." I tried to squirm once again to get him off of me.

"Tasha" he yelled. I saw my mom walk back into the room." Give it to her" he said. I watched as she came closer to me with a needle.

"Mom don't please, mom don't do this." I squirmed and wiggled. He pressed down on my shoulders. I felt the sharp edge of the needle as it touched my skin. It pierced my skin and I whimpered. I felt the burning liquid rush inside of my neck.