Lay Me Down Chapter 50

So I have graduation  and stuff tomorrow. So i don't know when I will be able to update again, so I thought that I would get this out there. So please don't post on my message board bugging me to upload, because I will, just not as soon as usually. Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate you gusy reading this story and I love the comments. Anyways I appreciate every single one of you guys. Thank you too all the new fans. I appreciate at you fanning. Be sure to let me know what you think.

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.TELL A FRIEND:D

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lay upon the couch waiting for Jay who was supposed to be coming over today. Carter had left yesterday and I was bored out of my mind! I was so glad that we both were STD free and that we didn’t have to worry about getting anything anymore, well as longs as we kept things safe. I secretly wished that he would just stop going to visit Ariel and just tell her that he was sleeping with me. That would just make things so much easier. There was a knock on the door so I quickly got up to go answer it. I unlocked the door and swung it open before Jay walked in. I closed the door behind him.

“So I rented a bunch of movies because I know that Carter ain't probably got shit.” I laughed and flopped down on the couch next to him. “So what do you want to see? I’ve got horror, action, suspense, thrillers, porno, and I even got a few chick flicks, just for you.”

“You are so sick!” I said laughing. “Let’s talk about you and Jenny first. What happened?”  I said abruptly changing the subject.

“I guess she just really wasn’t feeling it,” he muttered.

“That can’t be it. She loves you! What did she say?”

“Her fiancée asked her to think things over and go on a trip with him and she accepted. So now they are somewhere in Rio, probably making a baby.”

“Awl Jay, I’m sorry!”  

“Don’t be. I ‘m not a chick, I don’t need all that mushy gushy stuff,” he claimed trying to be all manly.

“Whatever. If you need a hug, I’m here.”

“You know what hugs lead to, right?”  

“Get your mind out of the gutter,” I said slapping his shoulder.

“You know I’m kidding,” he said laying his head on my lap. “Go put in a movie,” he demanded.

“You go do it,” I said pushing him off of my lap. He gave me a death glare but got up to go put a movie in anyways. He turned on the TV and then did the opposite with the lights.

“What did you put in?” I asked him as he came and occupied the spot next to me on the couch.

“Busty Babes Play Together Part III.”

“You did not!”

“I did.”