Wow so things have changed

May 9

1) I had a mental breakdown!!!

With college looming around the corner I finally made the leap and payed my enrollment fee for Berry College. And at first I loved Berry; it's in Rome, Georgia, which is seriously beautiful; it has good class, well, just the ones I plan for business marketing ; and it has a nice student body, or so I thought. My choosing Berry College was a last resort. It became to cost inefficient to go to Arizona University, so I settled for Berry. It wasn't a terrible option until I realized how conservative, overpriced, and shitty, it is. 

In hindsight, I did not do my homework. Big oopsie on my part. I looked up the reviews on Berry and they weren't kind. People talked about how there's nothing to do for miles, (I've been to Berry and I could've sworn there seem to be a nice small town atmosphere surrounding the campus). I also didn't realize how conservative it is. 

Now, I've gone to conservative Christian school, catholic school, and back to conservative Christian school; I do not want to go to a college that is religiously filiated. I loved catholic school the most, but I'm ready not to be surrounded by people that share my belief. It's nice, but I need diversity. With that being said, I am turned off by non-demonational Christian atmosphere, because those people judge you if you're not on your knees sucking Jesus' dick. I can't stand to be around the overly godly Christians who think it's their duty to monitor your actions 24/7. They have this authority complex where they think they are right about everything, and anything not perfectly aligning with their morals constitutes the damnation of your soul. Now don't get me twisted, everyone has a right to their beliefs.  

Just eating breakfast now

2) My life felt out of control 

Everyday I woke up at 6 pm since I went to sleep at around 10 am. It through me for a loop. All I did was work online school, then work on college prep, then end up watching YouTube/netflix until 10 am.