GSU I love You

So it's over a month into second semester and where am I. 

I have a volunteer position at the GSU radio station, that's exciting. I still have to do the sit-in and training, but that will be easy. Next, I got a new laptop and I love it. I also still don't have new friends.

I love the friends I made fall semester, but I really need some new friends. I'm happing working at the radio station will help me interact with more people. I'm making connects, could possibly join the production team, but I have to see if my schedule can handle it. I need to start taking the train again, because driving all the way into the city is getting kind of tiring. 

I created this book to work through my anxiety and keep my eye on the future. I've really stayed away from that because I got a tiny bit depressed and didn't know if I wanted to keep going towards the future. I've decided that I'm going, and it won't be so bad. 

I'll find a job, get an apartment, and live my life. I have my parents helping me since I told them about my thoughts and it's quite nice. My dad took it the best, he's helping me getting started financially, helping me make money with simple things like stocks, I'm glad to have him. It's a bit hard on my mom because she doesn't understand. I don't know how to explain it, but she's able to enjoy life and doesn't get how I get bored with certain things, even people, sorry if you're a person reading this. but people also get bored with me, so maybe I don't need to apologize. 

I love GSU, and think it's  good fit for me. I'll probably still transfer in the future, but I'm liking where I am and who I've become.