Chapter two:

I woke up in Adrian's arms, still naked - I moved slightly, trying not to wake him up but as I sat up at the end of the bed putting my underwear on, I felt his hands wonder from my back, to my waist pulling me back down. He began kissing my neck, his hands squeezing one of my breasts whilst the other travelled down and entered my underwear - I jumped up, "I um have t..to go" I said, "rose, are you ok?" Replied Adrian all seriously, he rarely uses my name "yeah I'm fine, I just need to go to the... um, doctors", I said, Adrian looked concerned, "why?" I gave him a look and he sat up quicker then I have ever seen him move, "Rose! Tell me your on the pill? I'm too young and irresponsible to be a father yet".

Adrian POV:

I woke up thinking I was going to get laid again to instead find out that Rose isn't on any kind of contraception and that we had unprotected sex last night! Don't get me wrong, it was amazing and very unexpected in a good way but like I said to Rose, I'm too young to think about being a father, I love my alcohol too much. "I'm coming with you, for moral support and that" I said, Rose didn't seem too bothered by my suggestion. I ordered her arse over to the shower and I joined her shortly after.

Rose POV:

We arrived at the doctors on campus, I was nervous as I waited to be seen. "Rose Hathaway, they are ready to see you now", I entered one of the side rooms with Adrian at my side. "What can I do for you today miss Hathaway? Not injured yourself again?" The doctor slightly smirking, "surprisingly not, I have come for a different matter today, a personal one in fact", the doctors face dropped slightly and turned to Adrian, probably guessing what I was going to say, he grabbed his note pad, "I need the morning after pill".

The doctor gestured to Adrian asking him if he could leave the room so he may ask me some personal questions, obviously knowing how nervous I was. Adrian reluctantly left but insisted on waiting outside. "Rose" began the doctor, "This has complications as you just be aware and isn't an everyday solution, if you are now sexually active, I suggest the contraceptive pill or injection". I knew he was going to say something like that, "yes, I would like to put myself on the pill. Can I have the morning after pill though?", the doctor handed me a pill with some water and insisted I take it infront of him - so i did.
"Now Rose, I have some personal questions to ask you before I can prescribe you the pill. How long have you been sexually active?" Said the doctor, "Not long, I had it once a while ago and then again last night" trying to be discreet as possible about me and Dimitri.

Dimitri POV:

I had to go check on a student in the infirmary who'd hurt themselves during class. I entered through the front and there I saw Adrian sat in the waiting room. "Mr Ivashkov, what brings you here and early might I add?", "I'm waiting for Rose, she's with the doctor". What had she done this time I wondered but before I could ask Adrian grinned at me, "it's personal stuff, you know" and winked at me, still smirking. My face dropped and I felt a surge of anger, they slept together! My Roza had sex with another man.
The door open and out came Rose with a prescription bag, is that what I think it is I thought to myself. As Rose was walking over, her face turned bright red when she saw me and Adrian talking, I noticed a bruise on her neck, when she got closer no... it can't be, he drank from her!

Rose POV:

OMG that is embarrassing, there Dimitri is talking to Adrian! He looks angry... Knowing Adiran, he's probably said something but you know what, as much as I hate bragging about things, I'm glad he has! Dimitri has no right to be mad at me, he's the one who broke my heart. I thought I'd be civil none the less, "Hi Dimitri, what brings you here?" I said, Dimitri was staring at my neck, his face turning red and his breathing becoming deep, "I came to see a student" as he said trying to put his guardian mask on. "Ok, well Adrian and I had better be going, we have things to discuss", as Adrian and I began walking away, I heard Dimitri say something under his breath, "Yeah right", I looked back in shock but carried on walking.

Please like or comment for more, I would love to hear your opinions and any suggestions for upcoming chapters.