Chapter one:

Rose POV:

I cannot believe what dimitri said to me, 'Love fades, mine has'. After everything that had happened between us, I tracked him across the world in an attempt to mercifully kill him, I became his blood whore and his toy, I LOST my virginity to him for goodness sake. I know the whole strigio business wasn't exactly his fault but come on? When was he going to realize we were meant for each other?

There was a knock on the door, continuing to pace back and fourth I didn't even realise the door opened and in stepped a tall, dreamy looking Adrian.
I don't know whether it was frustration after what had happened earlier today but once I registered it was Adrian, I pounced. Nearly falling over, "I knew you liked me little dhampir, but I didn't realise you wanted to dominate me" Adrian had said whilst I was practically on top of him. I hadn't noticed I was unzipping his coat, revealing his fancy and most likely expensive shirt. "What's wrong with a little dominance in a relationship?" I said. Adrian looked concerned but also to concerned with his own sexual appetite to stop me. Adrian kicked his shoes off, lifted me up and carried me to the bed where we started passionately kissing, he is such a good kisser, why hasn't I realised this?
I had only had sex once before, so I wasn't as skilled as Adrian but I didn't want him to notice so I began undressing him more, his hands drifting down to my waist, pulling me closer.

Things was moving a little too fast for me but due to recent events I needed the distraction and Adrian was a good guy, I know he has deep feelings for me and I believe mine were also developing so why the hell not? I immediately snapped out of my thoughts when Adrian began taking my black lacy underwear off with his teeth. I gasped, "everything ok up there?" He said, looking as sexy as ever! Within seconds I was completely naked, and not long after so was Adrian.

His lips began trailing up my thigh, I let out a sexual laugh as it tickled, I could see Adrian smile and then carried on until he reached his destination. He began licking and nibbling my clit, then I lept up startling Adrian, I moved into a 69 position which shocked him to no ends but he enjoyed. Oral foreplay went on a little while longer, until We moved into position, I sat on his lap - he looked hungry but not just hungry for sex but also HUNGRY as he stared at my neck. Without hast I moved my hair to one side and gestured that it was okay for him to feed from me, "have you been gifted to me by god?" Asked Adrian as he plunged into my neck. The rush of endophrines was amazing, with that I hadn't realised that Adrian had slipped his dick into me at first until he started thrusting harder and harder! Once the feed had stopped and that amazing feeling disappeared, I felt a sharp pain which made me make a noise, Adrian stopped for a second, "did I hurt you little dhampir?" He said whilst looking disappointed, "no... well yes a little, it's only my second time you see" I replied and I saw a smile reappear on his face as he guided me on to my back, he started slowly and gently, only speeding up when I asked or when my body responded to his.
Suddenly I felt shaky, my body tensed with pleasure and I let out a huge sexual moan trying not to scream as I orgasmed, suddenly as I was getting over the pleasure that had once riddled my body Adrian pulled out, I was confused as to why at first but then I saw the cum splattered over my stomach.

SHIT, I got so caught up with everything that I forgot about using a condom - that wasn't a problem with dimitri and considering I wasn't really sexually active I had no use for contraception until now.