Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! How ya doin'?

Here's the new chapter as promised:) I hope you like it!

VOTE AND COMMENT! Enjoy xD

From Wattpad With Love

Chapter Fifteen

I froze on the spot blankly staring at Courtney in shock. Did she just say Begly? Did she know? How did she know? Was she KingCameron? What the hell was going on?!

"What?" I asked, my eyes probably so wide, they looked like they were about to pop.

"You should be with Begly," she shrugged, then turned to walk away.

I grasped her wrist before she could go anywhere, then turned her back to me. There was no way in hell she was going to end the conversation like that.

"You aren't going to leave before you tell me how you know!" I ordered.

"Friday," she simply said.

"How did you know about Begly?" I barked at her. "You're Cameron aren't you?"

"Cameron?" retorted Courtney. "What are you talking about?"

"How could you be Cameron? Wait, are you like...in love with her? You're a lesbian?!" I asked.

The next thing I heard was the sound of her palm smacking my face; she slapped me.

"Shut up!" yelled Courtney. "Who is Cameron?"

"You are, apparently," I scowled at her. I couldn't believe this entire time Courtney was KingCameron.

"No, I'm not. I'm Courtney."

"Stop lying! How else would you know about Begly?" I said. "No one except her is supposed to know," I muttered to myself under my breath.

"You told me!" she blurted out.

I looked at her for further explanation.

"I know what happened on Friday," she said.

"It was you, wasn't it? We slept together," I whispered, since students were now starting to all arrive to their lockers.

She nodded. "Well, we almost did," she admitted.

"What exactly happened on Friday night?" I finally asked. I was tired of her going around the bush.

She took a deep breath, then started explaining the events of that night.

"On Friday, after you went into your room, the girls and I went back downstairs to enjoy the rest of the party. It didn't last long. It went on for another half hour or so," she said.

"And?" I prompted.

She sighed, then continued. "After the party ended, Grace, Rebecca, and I went upstairs to our rooms. While Grace and Rebecca hopped into the shower...in separate rooms," she added, noticing my perverted look. Hey, a guy's a guy!

"I was going to shower too, but I decided to get a glass of juice to get the taste of alcohol out of my breath," she continued. "That's when you showed up at my door."

"What did I do?" I asked, fearing her answer.

"You said you were thirsty, so I took you back to your room and gave you a glass of water, which, by the way, was on a table right next to you, but you were too drunk to realize it."

"What happened next?" I asked, my curiosity growing as she narrated the story.

"You said something weird to me."