Chapter Sixteen

Hey guys!:)

I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter!:D

Before I start, could you kindly check out my one shot for 'My Wattpad Love'(yes I've read it, it's the first book I ever started reading on here). I wasn't planning on doing it, but then I got an idea for it and well, when you get it, you have to go with it:P That's what happened with FWWL xD

Speaking of, here's the new UNEDITED chapter!

COMMENT AND VOTE:)

Dedication is to TakenByHeart. I miss you Evie xD

Enjoy!

From Wattpad With Love

Chapter Sixteen

We drove to the airport, which was crowded with people waiting for their loved ones, or people saying goodbye to their loved ones. Rebecca had put on my thick, green, snow jacket, which was in the trunk of my car. I'd put on a black scarf and my grandfather's cap on. I couldn't believe I'd still kept that in my car ever since he gave it to me two Christmases ago.

"James, how do you breathe in this thing?" asked Rebecca, trying to satiate her itch.

"I've never worn it!" I exclaimed.

"I feel like fainting. It's not that hot, we're still in October!"

"I know, but still! We had to put on some kind of disguise!"

"You're right..." she trailed off.

"Well, am I ever wrong?" I said with an innocent look on my face.

"Such a modest angel, you are, Nighty," she frowned.

"Nighty?" I repeated, sounding shocked.

Did she just call me Nighty? Did she know? Of course she didn't, how could she? But why did she call me that?

"What?"

"You just called me Nighty," I explained.

Her face turned red. "I did?" she said in a high voice. "I meant James!" she stated, laughing awkwardly.

Not knowing if she was trying to hide NightCreeper, or trying to hide the fact that she knew he were me, I decided to perist on the subject.

"Who's Nighty?" I asked, a smirk creeping on my face.

"Non of your business!" she snapped at me.

I sighed in relief. Two things were for sure. One, she didn't know I was NightCreeper; I was safe. And two, I was going to have so much fun with this.

"What are you smirking about?" she said, pushing me.

"Nothing, nothing. It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" I teased.

"I hate you! I said it's non of your business!"

"What are you hiding Rebecca? Or should I say who are you hiding?" I winked.

"I told you; it's non of your concern!"

"Rebecca and Nighty sitting in a tree, K-"

"You're such a child!" she squealed angrily, cutting me off. "And here I thought you'd changed!"

"What does that have to do with anything?!" I protested.

"Nothing. Just forget about it," she said, then walked away from me.

"No," I said, grabbing her wrist and turning her back to me. If only that had been under different, more loving circumstances.

"What do you want from me?" said Rebecca.