Chapter Two

Hey everyone! I hope you liked the first chapter!:) Please comment, vote, and spread the word about this book!

Also, pay attention to the change in dialogue, sometimes it's a new line, but the same person is talking.

This story is UNEDITED! Ma bad xD

From Wattpad With Love

Chapter Two

I froze for a second, then clicked on her message:

'Aw, thanks! Which story did you read?'

I stared at her message with a stupid look on my face. "Crap!" I said out loud. I hadn't counted on her asking that. I opened her profile and picked her shortest story: Dreams, incase she asked me anything about it.

Me: I think it was 'Dreams'. Not sure, read it a few hours ago...

Her: Oh, thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Me: Sure thing. So, what's up?

Her: Nothin' much. Just writing a stupid essay:/

Me: About?

Her: Anything. The topic's down to us.

Me: Easy enough.

Her: You'd think! I have no idea what to write about! It's so frustrating:S

Me: Hmm...

Me: Good luck with it:)

Her: Thanks!:D

I was getting more and more nervous. The subject of converse was too boring! I could just picture her trying to think up some excuse to get out of the conversation. I had to make her laugh or something, and I knew just the way to do it! It was time to get my flirty face on. I mean, I've done it with hundreds of other girls. I'll just act like she was one of them!

Me: You're cute;)

Her: And how do you know?:P

Me: I just do.

Her: Tell me!

Me: No.

Her: Do it! Tell me!

Me: By the way you talk.

Her: You know I'm cute because of the way I talk? Right..sure-_-

Me: You don't believe me?

Her: Not one bit!

Me: So you think you're ugly...

Her: You bastard.

Me: That hurt right there. But you haven't disagreed. I guess you do think you're unattractive:)

Her: I'm cute enough, thank you very much!

Me: So now you've changed your mind?

Her: You're annoying, you know that?!

Me: Then, stop talking to me.

Her: Maybe I will.

Me: You won't.

Her: What makes you so sure?!

Me: You'll probably try, but then, you'll start to think of me. You'll tell yourself you don't want to talk to me, but deep down inside we both know that you do, and you will. No point in denying it, Beccy;)

She didn't answer.

Had I said something wrong? Maybe calling her ugly was pushing it too far, but I knew Rebecca! It's almost impossible for her to take a snarly comment to heart! I decided to check her profile to see if she was interacting with anyone there. Sure enough, she was exchanging messages with KingCameron. I scrolled down until I reached the beginning of their current conversation, and started reading, when she replied.