Epilogue

A final hello to you all.

This book has been a true journey. It really has.

A LOT to say at the end, so I'll keep it short!

Dedicated to Wattpad, for helping me discover myself.

For the very last time, enjoy this last installment!

From Wattpad With Love

Epilogue

"We're pitching this!" argued Jessy.

"The second project is more feasible in the long-run!" I countered.

"No," said Jessy adamantly.

"How could you just disagree like that. I died," I joked. I knew how annoyed he'd become with that joke.

"For two minutes!" he fidgetted. "You died for two minutes nine years ago. Get. Over. It."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at how red he'd become. It was funnier when he was sporting the hawk. His entire head looked like an inflated tomato when he got angry back in the day. Now with a full head of hair, the tomato was no more.

"Okay, okay. I won't do it again. But still. I did survive a car accident. Some people would be thankful for that and let one slide every once in a while."

"Boohoo. Too bad I'm not 'some people'. We're pitching mine!"

"Alright, alright! How about we just pitch both projects in front of the board and take a vote. Then we'll pitch the winning project for the clients tomorrow. Fair enough?" I prompted.

"Fine. That, we shall. I'm off to meet the wife for lunch!" he said, gathering his things.

"Say hi to Grace for me. Baby coming soon, right?"

"Just a bit over a month," smiled Jessy. He was already becoming a proud dad. He wouldn't shut up about how his coming son was already kicking hard. "A soccer star in the making," he would constantly say.

"See you after lunch!" he said, opening the door and leaving.

"Betty, could you get me my usual, please?" I ordered my secretary.

"One coffee and the latest issue of Now Magazine coming up, sir," I heard Betty's mechanical voice say through the machine.

"Thanks!"

Betty walked in, tray and magazine in hand, and placed my order on the table.

"Thank you, sweety," I said, smiling at the enthusiastic new secretary I'd hired a month ago.

I waited for her to leave before opening the magazine and diving into it's world. I flipped through the pages before I found the article I'd been looking for. 'Now Magazine' was my favourite magazine for a lot of reasons, but there was something special about this issue that made it even more of a favourite. With no luck, I went back to the first page to find the article in the 'contents' section. I put my finger below each title, and slid it down until I found the one I'd been looking for: Rebecca Hewitt, an expose of the woman behind the best-selling book.

I turned to page nineteen, and scowered the page from top to bottom until I found said article. I smiled at her picture. She'd grown up so much since I'd seen her last. I took a look at the brown picture frame on my desk. It was of Rebecca, Jessy, and I. We were around fifteen or sixteen, carefree, not knowing what was to come in a couple years' time.

I redirected my attention back to article.

'It was a few years ago, when a twenty-one year old Lester University(where Rebecca was going to grad school) student was in the midst of writing her breakout novel. Millions lost themselves in the characters and mind-twisting plot of Rebecca Hewitt's, Quest of The Flaming Heart, which captured the minds and hearts of teens and adults alike! Now, Hewitt is back with the sequel, A Game of Flaming Hearts, and is ready to take you on another literary journey. Good luck, Rebecca! We hope to see this book climb all the way to the top of the charts like your debut novel! We sat down with the author to ask her a few questions about the book and about herself: