The Search for the Precious Items

Meanwhile, the Dark Demon had landed in the gloomy graveyard calling his evil goblins and other creatures towards him.
Soon evil goblins, Trolls, bat's and other creatures not forgetting the snake and scorpion met up.

"We've arrived," the snake hissed.

"I want all of you to approach the Palace but make sure you're out of sight.
I need you to fetch me the Summoner's book and wand, so that I can gain control of those angels," the Demon commanded.

The creatures headed towards the village making their way to the Palace where the heroes were sleeping.
The creatures spotted the two guards that were on patrol.

"Stop! We need a plan," whispered the scorpion.

"Why can't we just take them out," the snake hissed.

"If they see us, they would call for back up idiot." the scorpion snapped.

The scorpion looked sharply through the creatures to see who would be good for the job.
Then the scorpion saw fifty, small hairy eight legged widow spiders, with a drop of poison dripping from their fangs.

" Go and poison the guards," the scorpion commanded, while signalling with its tail.

The spiders scurried across the muddy ground making their way towards their victim.

The guard were too busy talking to each other that they didn't notice the spiders.
The spiders crawled inside the guards' armour and seeped deadly poison into their veins.
Soon the guards collapsed to the ground, stone cold, while the spiders crawled back to tell the news.

Thousands of bats took flight and fluttered around the Palace windows to find out where the summoner was sleeping.

Sid couldn't sleep, he tossed and turned getting very agitated. A shadow rushed across the wall, Sid knew there was something up as another three shadows dashed across the wall.
Sid leapt out of bed and hurried towards the arched window.
He forced the curtains back to find a swarm of hairy bats fluttering around the Palace.

"Lily, wake up! The Dark Demon has sent his reinforcements. He must know where they are staying. Can you go and check on Jasmine!"

Lily climbed out of bed and wrapped her rosy pink gown around her then hurried downstairs.

Meanwhile, Jasmine and the others were fast asleep.
One of the bats found a window that was slightly open letting a slight breeze into the bedroom.
The hairy bat approached the room but then stopped, to lick its fur and its silky wings dry.

The bat scanned the room to see if he could see the magic book and wand anywhere.

The bat spotted them high up on a desk, which was nearby the bed but then, he noticed Grizzly and Lola lying on a soft violet rug.

The bat felt something move from underneath him, it made the bat fall towards the ground and also got its wing stuck. The bat noticed that the creature was a beautiful Sagittarius.

The bat pulled with all its might, soon the wing popped out from underneath Sandy causing the poor bat to roll underneath the bed.

The bat muttered something under his breath, while turning around to find Braxton and Sparrow glaring down with their bulgy eyes, giving the bat a sudden fright.
I