The Signal for Help

The Dark Demon stumbled his way down the muddy track though, he missed his footing and tripped over some twigs along the way. Heading straight into a pile of mud, face first.

The Dark Demon picked himself up as a beam of light sparkled through the gap in between the helmet.

The Dark Demon clutched onto the Excalibur, while making its way towards the light.
The light got brighter as the Demon travelled closer, while using his arm to shield his eyes from the blinding light.

The blinding light shone from a village where the Dark Demon could feel a magical power.
The Dark Demon strolled forward, watching every step it took, it didn't want to embarrass it self a second time.

As the Demon got closer, the light began to flicker like it was sending a message.

A voice yelled out, "Shut the gates!" from a dome that was built at the highest peak on top of a grassy hill that had stairs leading towards the entrance.

A bunch of yellow fairies pushed a plank of wood through the middle keeping the huge wooden gate secure.

Well, that's what they think, if the Demon wants something then the Demon would force his way through.

The Demon began to slice the gate down with his Excalibur.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was still thinking near the bare tree when the pure white crystal began to flicker, "If anyone's listening, my village is under attack by the Dark Demon.
I need your help, please save us.
The village is located within the forest, you'll spot a bright light to your left that's coming from the dome. Please help!"

The pure white crystal stopped flickering and the voice vanished.
Jasmine stood up with confidence knowing what to do,
"That's it, why am I just sitting here doing nothing. I should be out there helping the ones who need me. Let's find this village!"

Jasmine glared into Draco's eyes, "Draco, I need your help. I know you've done some wrong things but it wasn't your fault. It was the Dark Demon controlling you."

Draco's eyes started to change back to a calm ruby colour instead of bloodshot eyes, "Thank you Summoner and sorry for harming you. I tried to control myself but the power was too strong," Draco said in a deep voice, while looking puzzled at Jasmine, "You look so similar to the woman who's being kept prisoner at Skull Graveyard. I could feel her thoughts. She wanted to help me but she's stuck behind bars, locked up inside a cell."

"My Mother, she's actually here. So the Dark Demon was telling the truth."

Arthur looked puzzled, "Jasmine, what are you talking about, I can't understand what the dragon's saying."

"That's because they only can talk to their summoner. He said that mother is here at Skull Graveyard locked up in a cell."

Arthur gripped his fists tight making his veins stick out. Jasmine felt more confident and said, "If we hurry we could take the war to him instead of waiting. Our mother needs our help!"

The dragon bowed its head, "Then young summoner I would gladly join your team to rescue Pandora."

The dragon turned into hot flames and vanished into the pure white crystal leaving a pile of ash behind.