Fifteen

"Are you sure?"

Luce nodded confidently at her brother. "Yes! I am positive, little bro."

"You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you."

She rolled her eyes. Of course he would say that. "It's so obvious, too."

Luke snorted. "Not that obvious," he mumbled.

"That's because you're so lovestruck that you don't see it." She was going to tell him something else, but she decided to play it safe with the lovesick puppy.

In case it wasn't obvious, Luke has a crush on Ruby. After being introduced to her thanks to Liam and Luce, they got to know each other. It wasn't until shortly after they became friends that he started to develop a small crush on her.

But little did he know, Ruby also developed a small crush on him. And she told Luce about it. To say she was excited about one of her best friends and brother possibly dating would be an understatement.

"Now go woo her with whatever you usually do." She patted his shoulder before she left him alone. "Let me know if anything happens!"

Luke pulled out his phone and went to his messages. He found Ruby and started typing: Did it hurt?

It was probably odd, considering he was starting a conversation that way, however, he was taking his chances. Besides, he had the perfect plan.