Eleven

Because school hasn't been kind to Zu, Liam decided they needed a day out. He came to the decision of taking her to the park. They had fun as they played on the playground, enjoyed the swings, and even played tag. You know, things that would hopefully lift her spirits up.

As they were starting to leave, he spotted an ice cream truck. "Hey, Zu." When he caught her attention, he pointed at the ice cream truck. "What do you say?"

Immediately, she nodded as she agreed to head on over to get ice cream.

The two went and waited in line. It wasn't long considering only two people were in front of them: a mother and her daughter.

While they were waiting, they looked over at the menu to see what they provided. Zu decided on a pink snowcone in a cup while Liam stuck with vanilla ice cream in a cone.

When the duo in front of them received their ice creams, they left and Liam ordered for the two. It didn't take long for them to wait. Liam's ice cream was finished and handed to him first while Zu's snowcone was second. He paid and they found a spot to sit and enjoy their frozen treats.

"How about a picture?" Liam asked as he pulled out his phone.

Zu nodded. When he pointed his phone at her, she smiled and posed a little. She heard the shutter sound and knew the process was complete.

"How's that?" He showed her the picture and she approved. "Want me to post it?"

She thought about it and nodded with a smile before she returned to eating her pink snowcone.

He continued eating his vanilla ice cream while he thought of a caption. Typing with one hand while the other held the cone, he captioned: Enjoying a day out with @yellowbrickroad 💛🍦💙