Five

Luce had just finished working her morning shift when she was on her way back home. She wanted out of her work clothes—which were literally nothing but jeans, a t-shirt, and walking shoes—and into something more comfy because afterwards, she was going to Liam's house.

They didn't live far from each other, just a few blocks away. However, she was going to use the car again because she planned on going to get coffee for the two. Morning coffee hits, but she had just enough time to get one before her favorite worker left for the day.

Every time she went inside Dunkin' Donuts instead of ordering through the drive thru she grew to befriend one of the workers. She learned her name was Lynda and she favored her because she truly knew how to make her mocha iced coffee.

She was picky with the drink. She knew that just by looking at the color if it was going to taste good or not. She also knew if her usual person made it or not because she never misses. The others, on the other hand... Let's just say she always asked for extra mocha just in case.

Having arrived, she went straight to her room and changed out of her clothes into something more comfortable: a white long sleeve, black joggers with a matching black jacket, and white sneakers. Basic, but it was comfy and to her liking.

Heading out, she sent a quick message to Liam: Hey, I'm gonna get a coffee. Do you want one so I can order it?