~19~ Any Room For Me?

*Alexa*

"Uh-oh. What did I say wrong this time?" Jess asked as an innocent look graced her face.

"I'm probably just gonna-" Jeremy started when he was interrupted by Alex.

"What did she just say?"

"Nothing! I say absolute nonsense when I'm excited. Moving on."

"What did she just say?!" he asked and this time I could see from his posture that he was beyond mad.

"Calm down Alex. Look, it's not a big deal. I'm just a prince not the crowned one."

"It's not a big deal that every step you take is broadcasted around the country?"

"No I didn't mean it like that, I just meant it's just some dormant thing. It's just a title."

"And you didn't think it was important to let us know about this dormant title?"

"I was gonna get to it but I wanted to make sure you guys were well adjusted-"

"Well adjusted?! Can you hear yourself?!"

"Alex stop making a huge deal out of this."

"You put six lives in danger the moment you decided to not tell us. If something happens to any of us, I hope you'll live with that guilt for the rest of your miserable royal life." he spat out.

"Alex!" I yelled.

"No shut up! You knew very well what you were getting us into and you still didn't deem it fit to tell us?! You and your dormant title can like to take a field trip to hell anytime soon." he spat out at Andrew after shutting me up.

"Alexander you are grounded for the next two months. Want to push it?" Andrew asked stonily.

"That's the best you could come up with?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact, no. Let's try three months."

"Who the hell do you think you are anyway?"

"I am not someone you should talk to like that Alex. You're still under my roof, the last time I checked."

"No. Other than being a dormant titled prince, you're just some guy who thinks he can be a better father than my dad but is actually way off."

"Alexander."

"No you don't get to call me Alexander. I'll book a fucking flight back to New York now."

"You will do no such thing!"

"Oh yeah? Watch me." he yelled before storming out.

An awkward silence immediately took place in Alex's absence.

"I swear I didn't know I wasn't meant to say that." Jess said.

"You never know what to not say Jessica. It's why you should consider shutting up once in a while." Michelle snapped.

"Don't you dare put this one on me. I didn't know. You didn't tell me and maybe just maybe Alex is right." she said before leaving the dining to the kitchen.

"There's school tomorrow. You should all probably get to bed now." Michelle said quietly and everyone immediately complied, kissing her on the cheeks and hugging Andrew.

Everyone but me.

Once they were all gone I spoke silently, "we had the right to know."

"I know but you guys have been through so much. I was gonna tell you all this weekend and then introduce you all properly to the Elyria citizens later on when you guys were ready."