~6~Meet The Winstons!

*Michelle*

I had finally fallen asleep at about three a.m in the morning when my phone went off approximately four hours later.

"Hello?" I answered groggily not even bothering to check the caller ID.

"Jeez such a ball of sunshine in the morning, now aren't you mum?" Chase asked cheekily.

"Well forgive me if the first thing I want to hear in the morning is anything but your voice." I replied just as cheekily with a growing smile on my face.

I heard them fighting over the phone and then Jeremy's voice came on, "my voice then."

"Yeah, far from it. May I ask why I am being bothered at such ungodly hour?"

"Really Chase wasn't exaggerating. You really are PMSing."

"JEREMY WINSTON! The next time I see you, I'm washing that filthy mouth of yours out."

"Yeah I love you too. Dad's getting our luggages and he said to tell you we'll be at the hotel in a little over an hour or so."

"We?" I asked excitement bubbling up already at the thought of having my children with me on American soil.

"We mum. And can you tell the boys to stop being stingy with the drinks. They won't pass me any." and I could see Callie visibly pouting in my mind.

"Hello baby." I said with a grin as I stood up to get myself ready.

"Ugh I'm twelve mum! Twelve! Soon to be a teenager?" and she passed the phone over to Jeremy.

"Where's Jasper?" I asked him.

"He had some play going on and Dad said he should join us if and when he can."

I could hear Andrew shouting in the background, "I leave you for ten minutes to watch after your sister's hand luggage and I get back to see it has disappeared! You had better find it now or so help me God I'm sending you back to where you're coming from."

"Hello honey." he said coming on.

"The luggage has gone?"

"Some stranger handed it over to me two minutes ago but I figured if they felt guilty about losing it they'll be more careful next time."

I giggled at that and sighed into the phone, "I can't wait for you guys to get here."

*Alexa*

I tried to open my eyes but someone's hand was covering it.

I then remembered Alex sleeping in my room last night and I poked him with a grin.

He grunted and rolled over.

I tried tickling him but giggling like a ten year old girl, he fell on the floor and made himself comfortable there.

I then stood up and made up my mind to practice the more than common prank people did on a daily basis.

I got toothpaste and smeared it on his face and hands and then got a thread from my dress and tickled his nose.

He ignored it the first few times and then I decided to go the extra mile and make buzzing sounds. He slapped his nose so hard I almost coughed out a lung in laughter and he probably lost his.

"You're so predictable." he said rolling his eyes and getting up.

"Right." I answered sarcastically as I walked into my bathroom and locked it.

When I had finished having my bath and checking up on Mr Lawson to meet us at the hospital, I went out to get the rest up only to find them all in the kitchen and April and Alex cooking.