61. Christmas Decorating

Luke: You and Luke stand next to each other inspecting the work you had just done, which was putting up the tree. "We need to decorate it Luke. Did you get the ornaments I asked you to get?" you asked him. His eyes widened.

"Ugh," he stuttered. "I got a tree topper. It's a penguin." He pulled out a cute little penguin that will sit on top of the tree.

You figured Luke would forget so you had a cheesy back up. You ran into another room and brought out a box. Luke opened it. Inside was a bunch of craft stuff. "C'mon Luke. We have to make our own since you forgot to some."

"Can our tree be full of penguins?"

Ashton: "Please Y/N? It would make the house look really cool," Ashton asked you for the millionth time. You glared at him.

"Absolutely not, Ashton," you told him. "We are not getting a 10 foot tall rubber Ducky inflatable."

Ashton pulled a puppy dog face. "Why not? You always say no. You are such a party pooper."

"And your a little kid. Those inflatables are for parents to get for actual kids or for those who do all out displays," you told him.

"So let's have a kid to get one then," he said. You stared at him. "What? I really want one."

"A kid or inflatable?"

"Both."

Calum: Calum rolled the snow into a giant ball. "What are you doing Cal?" you asked coming outside.

"I'm building a snowman. Do you wanna build one with me?" he asked. (Sorry if it sounds like do you wanna build a snowman. Not intended)

You walked over and rolled a smaller ball for the head and Calum did another for the body. You stacked them one on top of the other. You put rocks in for the eyes and smile while Calum went in to get a nose and hat. You stuck two sticks in as arms.

"I couldn't find a carrot or stalking cap," Calum said, "But I thought these would work." He held up a banana and a sombrero. You laughed. The banana and sombrero made the snowman truly yours.

Michael: "Be careful Michael!" you hollered up to him. Michael was standing on a rickety ladder hanging up lights.

"Whatever, I'm a grown man and I can do it myself." He hollered back. He was very persistent on doing it himself. You watched him lean over and hook the lights up. He climbed down the ladder. You were impressed that he didn't get hurt.

"You wanna do the honors and flip the switch?" He asked. You walked over and flipped it. The lights came on and you walked back to Michael. You kissed him on the cheek.

" Looks good babe." You told him.

Please read my story Neighbor Boy. It would mean a lot to me.