2. First Date

Y/T/N= your twitter name
Y/S/N= your ship name

Luke:

You sat outside your house waiting for Luke to pick you up. It was 6:15. He was 15 minutes late. So far, your guys first date wasn't go so well. He pulled into your driveway five minutes later. You got into his car." Sorry I'm late Y/N. Practice ran a little late," he said.

" It's okay Luke. I understand. You better make it up on this date," you said. He smiled." I will Y/N. I will."

He pulled into a pizza place. You got out with him." I like pizza," you said.

" Great. We'll have pizza and then go back to my place for a movie marathon." he said. You smiled. You'd always wanted a first date that was simple like this. The guy you dated before Luke made things to extravagant and forgot half the time. You never had a movie marathon before and were excited.

You both enjoyed your pizza. It was probably some of the best pizza you had ever had. On the way back to Luke's, you stopped and got ice cream.

You flopped on Luke's couch. You could hear him mumbling nope while he was going through his movies for one to watch." Found it!" he shouted. He put it in the DVD player." What did you pick Luke?" you asked." Mean Girls." " Never seen it."

He stared at you." You've never seen Mean Girls," he asked shocked. You shook your head." You've never lived Y/N."

You had to admit that Mean Girls was pretty good. It was your turn to pick out a movie. You dug through Luke's movies to see if he had your favorite movie. He didn't. You got up and got it out of your purse. You always carried a copy of it with you. You'd never know when you needed it and a DVD player was available. You put it in." What is it and why do you have a copy with you?" Luke asked.

" It's Footloose, the 1980s version, and I carry a copy with me because I'll never know when I need it and if there's a DVD player available."

" I've never seen it." He said.

" You've never seen it? You've never lived Luke." You watched the movie. When it was over Luke admitted it was pretty good but Mean Girls was better.

Ashton:

" So just anything casual, Ash?" you asked Ashton through the phone.

" Yep. See you in a few Y/N." he said and then hung up. It was your first date with Ashton and you had no idea what was in store. You threw on a pair of jeans, converse, and an All Time Low t-shirt. You heard a knock at your door. It was Ashton.

He gave you a hug." Hey babe. Looks like we had the same idea when it comes to casual." You saw that Ashton was also wearing a pair of jeans, converse, and an All Time Low t-shirt.

You and Ashton got in his car and he drove off. Ashton stopped the car at a park. He opened your door and you began to walk down one of the parks paths. It led into a wooded area with a pond. Near the shore was a picnic blanket and picnic basket.

" The day I met you, I found this place," he explained." I knew that since I found this beautiful place, I'd find a beautiful face. Hours later I met you. It just seemed fit to have our first date here."

You started to tear up." Oh Ashton. That's sweet."

He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your forehead." Don't cry sweetie. I'd do anything for you. Maybe someday we can get married here."

You laughed." This is only our first date Ash. Give it while." It was cute of him to think ahead like that.

He blushed." Right. So, this way my lady to your five star first date dinner." You took Ashton's hand and walked over to the blanket.