55. Baseball

You Go To A Yankees Game

#RE2PECT

Luke: You sat there watching the Derek Jeter's final home game. You both had you opinion on baseball. You're a Yankees fan and he's a Red Sox. "I don't care that the Red Sox aren't playing. This is amazing." Luke told you. You and him were at history in making. Bottom of the 9th and Jeter was up to bat. He hit the ball and ran. He was half way to 2nd when Pirela scored. You and Luke and the thousand of the others jumped up and down. The Yankees had won.

Ashton: You and Ashton stood down near the field. "I hope he comes over here." You told Ashton. You were hoping to meet Derek Jeter and geet an autograph from him. It was his final game. He walked past you guys and you and Ashton started yelling along with others. He reached up and grabbed different peoples pictures, programs, and baseballs. Yours was the final ball he grabbed and signed. "Glad to see young people come out. Enjoy the game." Derek said. He walked off. You turned to Ashton with a wide grin. "The Captain signed my ball and told us to enjoy the game!"

Calum: You and Calum walked onto the field to greet your uncle, Derek Jeter. It was his final game at Yankee stadium and you and Calum went. The Yankees won which made it even better. You gave him a hug. "Good job Uncle Derek." "Thanks Y/N." He said. "Good job Mr. Jeter." Calum shook his hand. "Thank you Calum. Call me Derek. It was nice for you two to come. I'm happy you did and I hope you enjoyed the game." He said. "We did." You replied. He exused himself to go talk to some reporters. "Your uncle is a legend." Calum said. You agreed with him and you couldn't be so proud of him.

Michael: You were happy Michael actually agreed to come with you to Derek Jeter's final home game. It wasn't any normal game.  It was history. You loved baseball and wanted to go, but you thought Michael wouldn't want to go. Michael wanted to make you happy and agreed. Both of you were on the edge of your seats during the whole game cheering for the Yankees. Having them win and Jeter hitting the final hit was perfect. Just perfect.

------------

#RE2PECT #FarewellCaptain

SO it was Derek Jeter's final home game tonight so I wanted to pay respect to him because he is a legend. In respect and honor of him, do me a favor and tweet one or both of the two hashtags above. I'm not a Yankees fan but I'ma Jeter fan. Everyone is a Jeter fan.

Also, sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I started school a month ago and have been busy. I also have this, a Luke Hemmings fan fic, and Criminal Minds story that I'm working on. I'll update as often as I can.

QOTD: Are you a baseball fan? If so, what team is your fav? Do you think Derek Jeter is a legend?

A- Yes. The Chicago White Sox. Jeter is a legend

Alena