59. University||A.U. Part 2

Requested by sarcasticxluke
First part pref. 49

Luke: You walked around the library looking for Luke. It was 4:05 by the time you found him the back. You say down and got your notes and book out. "I thought you'd never show up." He said.

"I couldn't find you. That's why it took me so long," you said to him. "Let's get this studying going."

"Do you have a date or something tonight?" he asked.

"No, I just don't like calculus."
---
After 3 hours of studying, you and Luke covered most of the things you had learned. You also learned a little about each other. Luke was from Sydney and liked music a lot. He wanted to be either a music or math teacher. You were from Perth and also liked music as much as Luke. You wanted to be a Reading and Language Arts teacher.

"So about what I said earlier," Luke said. "You do have a date tonight."

"No I don't Luke." You said.

"Yes you do. You have a date with me." Luke said.

You smirked. "Yes I'll go on a date with you, Luke. What a nice way of asking."

He blushed. "I didn't mean it like that."

You both walked out of the library.

"It's fine Luke. You're cute when you're nervous. Shall we go to wherever you're taking me?"

He grabbed your hand and smiled at you. "We shall."

Ashton: You looked down at the paper. Ashton's scribbled hand writing read: 384 Westman Hall. The door read 384 and you were in Westman Hall. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Ashton opened the door. "Hey Y/N. C'mon in." You walked in and sat in a chair.
"So I have cheese pizza and Mean Girls and notes." He said.

"Okay." You said.

You and Ashton didn't pay attention to notes but more to the movie, pizza, and each other. "So marry, f**k, kill either Regina, Cady, and Karen?" You asked Ashton.

"Kill Cady, f**k Regina, and marry Karen," He said. "Support your choices." You told. "Kill Cady because I hate her and think she try's to be perfect. F**k Regina because she's one hot blond and is probably great in bed. Finally, marry Karen because she's also pretty and with her dumbness she'd probably sign divorce papers or get lost. For you Y/N, f**k, marry, kill either Gretchen, Aaron, and Janis."

You thought for a minute. "F**k Aaron because he's hot, marry Janis because she's awesome, and kill Gretchen because she's the last person left and kill was the last option left," You looked at Ashton's clock. It was 10:37. "I should probably head back. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

Ashton grabbed your arm. "No, wait, stay! I don't want a pretty girl like you out by yourself."

Calum: Calum and your brother sat one side of the booth and you and Hallie sat on the other. Once it was decided you would get a large y/f/p, Hallie and b/n went to the little arcade in the corner. You knew Hallie and b/n had a crush on each other so you left them alone. You brought out your phone and earbuds and listened to music. You felt someone sit next to you. You looked over and saw Calum. "Whatcha listening to?" He asked.

"A mixture of Green Day, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Blink-182, Nirvana, and The 1975. Wanna listen?" You asked offering him one of the earbuds. He took it and put it in. The Anthem by Good Charlotte came on.

"This song is amazing." Calum said.

"Glad someone likes the same music as me. Hallie and b/n thinks this music is too loud and terrible."

"It's a pain to room with him. I put it on and he tells me to turn the stupid stuff off. It makes sense now because he'd always mumble something about a/an Y/N and now I know he was talking about you."

"I didn't know you were his roommate." You said.

"Well I didn't want you to date him. It'd be weird," your brother said sitting down. Hallie sat next to him, since Calum was next to you, and the pizza came.

"Why would he date me?" You asked, forgetting Calum was next to you.

"You're beautiful and we like the same music. I'm sure we have a lot more in common." Calum said.

Michael: You out the pizza in a box and brought it out to him. "That will be $20.37 please." You said. Michael looked at the pizza. He didn't bring out his wallet.

"I believe I'm missing something." He said to you after examining his pizza.

"That's an extra large pepperoni. What else did you want?" Todd asked coming out from the kitchen.

"I also asked for this lovely girl's number." Michael said pointing at you.

"Give him your number Y/N. It's been awhile since a guy asked for your number." Todd said snickering.

You glared at him and wrote your phone number on the box. "Remind me Todd why you are my best friend?" You asked him.

"Because you gave me that title." He said.

"So," Michael said, "how about I take you out to a movie tomorrow evening?"

"I don't know you." You told him.

"For not knowing me, you just gave me your number." He said.

"She'd love to go out with you. Pick her up at 485 Walden at 6. Now that will be $20.37." Todd answered for you.

Michael put down $25. "Keep the change. See you tomorrow sweetheart."

Part 3?