Chapter 25 your okay!

3 days later

Ink has been isolating himself in the Doodlesphere for 3 days straight, he was so tired from all the stress, abuse and drama he has been through. It makes him sick knowing Error is still roaming free in the multiverse, probably looking for Ink and Dream. Ink felt so depressed that he began having suicidal thoughts. He didn't want to go through life anymore, but what about his friends? Cere will be devastated, Dream will be heartbroken, and Blue will be extremely upset. He decided to not end his life and as a result he continues to suffer. Ink decided to take a visit to Blue to cheek on the two, he took Broomie out and splash a bit of ink and he jumped through and he lands in Underswap out side Blues home. He knocks on the door and Blue opens the door" hey Ink" Blue greets his friend" hey Blue" Ink said" can I come in?" "Sure you can" Blue response, Ink entered and there he was... Dream! He was wake and well and he's just chilling on the couch wrapped in a nice warm blanket with Lioness on his lap" Dream?" Ink called out, Dream looked over to see Ink" INK!!!" Dream called out and sprang up and rushed over to his good friend and tackled him with a hug" INK YOUR OKAY!!" Dream yelled while crying tears of joy. Ink smiled back and hugged his friend protectively" I'm glad your okay" Ink said. Blue joined in the hug as well. Papyrus came out of his room only to find Blue, Dream and Ink in a group hug" aw this broke my heart into a SkeleTON of pieces" he said and went back into his room. Everyone pulled away" since everyone is here let's go out for some nice cream" Blue said" yeah we should but after one thing" Ink said" and that is?" Dream asked... Ink the spoke with determination in his voice" Error has caused us hurt for far too long and he was crossed the line and do you know what I do to people who cross the line?" Blue and Dream looked at each other" and what do you do?" Blue asked. There was a short silence...

... that bastard is gonna have a bad time.

To be continued

God this chapter is very short, it will be long in the next chapter I promise.