Chapter 16 screams

Another terrifying night. Ink curled up into a ball, his tears mixing with his sweat. The nightmare was worse this time, instead of being just Error, Nightmare and his gang were there, ripping and tearing the two skeletons apart and breaking them piece by piece. Ink is beyond terrified at the moment on what if Error does find him, will he actually kill him or take him back to that void of hell and do those things again. Ink pulled the blanket over him and he laid there, too scared to even sleep. He stared off into the darkness in fear. He hasn't been so scared in his life, so scared to the point of total paranoia. After a short while Ink got up from his bed and made his way to the many mirror room where he was greeted by Endogeny. He looked into one of the many mirrors and asked himself a million questions in his head" why am I going through this? What did I do to deserve this? Why am I still suffering even tho Dream and I escaped from that horror void almost 2 weeks ago, why am I having those horrific nightmares? Error won't find me because those are just dreams, Right?" Then next thing Ink knew, his reflection then changed from himself to Error smacking his glitchy hands onto the mirror, those evil psychotic eyes glared into Inks nonexistent soul and his evil maniac grin sent him into a scare. Ink formed a fist and punched the mirror so hard that it shattered into millions of pieces" LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He yelled.

Meanwhile Dream woke up to the sound of glass breaking and yelling. It came from the mirror room. He got up from his bed and walked to the mirror room followed by Vesta. When they walked in they saw Ink curled up in a ball crying his eyes out and one mirror has been shattered. Dream rushed over to Ink without stepping on any glass, sat down and wrapped his arms around the shivering skeleton" Ink are you okay? What happened?" Dream asked Ink, only getting choked sobs and hiccups as a response. Just then Ink spoke through the choked sobs" why? Why won't you leave me alone?" "Huh?" Dream was confused" I don't deserve this, just go away, just leave me alone Please!" Ink continues, his fear quickly turning to anger" go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!"  Ink began banging his head on the wall out of anger" Ink calm down, no ones gonna hurt you" Dream said trying to calm Ink down. Dream then pulled Ink closer and started tearing up seeing his friend in a state of a mental breakdown. Ink clawed his head as anger and fear erupted into a scream of rage and sorrow.

To be continued