Chapter 22 finding help

Ink woke up, he sat up and his head began hurting like he was hit with a baseball bat. Ink hisses from the pain, he clutched at his head until the pain eventually died down. Ink stared down at his reflection in the water of the quiet waters and stared off into his own thoughts. He felt miserable like he lost his way in life. He's being hunted, he was beaten after he got out of the hospital, and he doesn't know if Dream is alright. He remembers Dream having his face smashed against a tree by Error, but the damage wasn't bad enough to kill him so Dream might be still alive, in the meantime Ink is alone. Ink brought his knees to his chest and started crying, his tears falling onto the wet moist ground.

A voice called out to him" no please don't cry" Ink looked to see who it was.

It was Storyshift Asriel

"Are you okay sir" Asriel said" your crying and it means your not okay" Ink didn't say anything. Asriel began approaching the artist skeleton" I can tell your not okay, it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it but you gotta tell someone how you feel" Asriel spoke" you could use some help" Ink thought for a second before deciding whether he should trust him or not, finally Ink made his decision" yes, I need help" he stood up and his right knee started hurting, Ink hissed from the pain and it caught Asriel's attention" are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said, Ink lifted his pants leg up on his and revealed his injured knee" oh no" Asriel gasps" you are hurt, we have to take you to Asgore now" Asriel grabs Ink by the hand and the two began running towards Hotlands, Ink almost tripped over due to his injuries but he manages to catch himself. Eventually they made it to Asgore's lab, Asriel nocks on the door and after moments later the door opened revealing Asgore" oh, hello young Asriel" Asgore greets" How many I help you?" " I found this fellow skeleton crying and his knee is broken, can you help him?" Asriel said" oh my" Asgore said" come in fellow skeleton and I'll get you patched up" Ink follows Asgore to the true lab, on the way Asriel asked" any luck on finding Chara sir?" " not really" Asgore answered. Asriel puts on a face of despair, he's clearly worried about Chara and also unaware that Chara is actually dead. Ink sat on one of the beds and Asgore started treating Inks injured knee" so how did you injured yourself young skeleton?" Asgore said" oh uh... I hit my knee hard on a umm... rock" Ink response, he lied because he felt ashamed to say that one of Errors bones hit his knee while chasing him and Dream. After Asgore was finished patching up Ink he said" you should be careful next time, your knee will heal in a week and in the meantime you should rest it, now go home and rest your knee, okay?" " okay" Ink said and hopped off the bed and walked out of the lab.

Ink said by a echo flower in Waterfalls and thought of a plan" okay since i don't have Broomie I need to find another way to travel to AU's until I get Broomie back, I know I can use smaller brushes and use them to go to the Anti-Void and get Broomie back and then with Broomie I can go find Dream, and now where to find brushes at?" Ink thought for a second" oh yeah, the store in Snowdin" Ink spoke to himself. He got up and before he walked off the echo flower then spoke" look buddy if you don't leave me alone I'm gonna give you a bad time" it was Chara's voice" heh like that will do anything I need something to entertain Artemis since she doesn't have anything to entertain her" the other voice was familiar" alright buddy you asked for it" "heh I guess we have to do this the hard way" Ink just sighed and walked off to Snowdin.

To be continued