Chapter 23 Brush hunt

Ink wanders through Snowdin looking for a little shop that might have brushes, it didn't take him long, he came across that little shop near the entry of Snowdin, he sighs in relief and walks into the store" Hello fellow traveler" the store bunny greets Ink" how many I help you?" " do you have any paint brushes?" Ink asked" yes I do" the bunny replies" I have a bunch right here" the Bunny handed Ink a few paint brushes" that will be 20 gold" the bunny said, Ink handed the Bunny 20 of his over 9000 gold" thank you, travel safe" the bunny said as Ink exits the store. Now that Ink has the brushes needs he can go to the Anti-Void and get Broomie back. Since Ink can create anything with brushes, it will be an easy task...

...that's if Error isn't around.

Ink made a ink puddle and jumped through and landed into the Anti-Void. He looked around cautiously looks around for any sign of Error or Artemis... no one. Ink let out a huff of relief and began looking around for Broomie.

After 5 minutes he found Broomie dangling by string meters off the ground. Ink looked around again for any site of Error... still no one. Ink used the smaller brushes to create a ladder tall enough to reach Broomie. He climbed up and when he got to the top he looked around again just in case Error is around... no one still. Ink used his small brushes to cut the string off Broomie and when he was done, he climbed back down and did one last look around for Error... Nobody came. Ink cleaned up all the evidence that he was here and just as he was about to leave the Anti-Void he saw a glitchy portal a couple yards from where he was and Ink knew who it was...

Error

Ink quickly made a puddle of ink and jumped through and landed in the snow of Snowdin in Underswap. Ink's nonexistent soul was beating fast, he almost got caught for crying out loud. Now Inks new task is to find Dream, he's most likely at Undynes lab, if not he's at Blues home. Ink decides to check Blues home first. He hoped that Dream is alright and well, he sets off to Blues house.

To be continued