Chapter 19 he's here

Dream and Ink step foot onto the cold snow after walking through the wet warm Waterfall. They saw Blue in the distance sitting by his front door along with Phoenix and Venus. The two ran over to the waiting trio, Blue then saw the two coming his way" hi guys!" Blue called out and waved his arm in the air, the two skeletons then stopped dead in front of Blue and they have worried looks on their faces, Blue noticed" what's wrong guys?" He asked" Blue we have to go now" Dream said" Error and Artemis have escaped from the dungeons and are coming for us" " oh no" Blue said, his mood turning from cheery to shocked" it won't be long until they get here" Ink said" and I bet they will take all three of us" Venus then got up and walked over to the three frightened skeletons, she then nudged Dreams arm and then gave him a small shove, she gave the skeletons a desperate look" go" she said" what?" Dream said looking confused" go now before they get here" Venus said" we'll hold them off" Phoenix and Jupiter then appeared and they too have desperate looks on their faces. Blue then put on a determined face" I'll stay with you guys" he said" what?" Jupiter said" no, you can't stay with us, it's too dangerous" " people say similar things to me Jupiter but I'm stay and fight with you" Blue continues" besides, Error wants Ink and Dream, so he won't go after me like he did once" the Dino trio looked at each other, after a short while they made their decision" fine, you can help us" Phoenix said. Blue's eyes turned to stars and then gave Phoenix a hug" thank you" he said, Phoenix smiled. Just then, everyone turned to the path that lead to Waterfalls and there everyone saw them, Error and Artemis slowly heading towards them. Error has an evil grin on his face, Ink and Dream began slowly backing off" hello my sweet puppet" Error growls" dud ya miss me" Phoenix then stepping in front of the two targeted skeletons" leave them alone Error" He said" well well, blue guy here wants my puppets all to himself" Error saids in return, Phoenix then turns the the two and whispers" go, get outta here, we'll hold him off" Ink and Dream then turned around and began running. Blue jumped onto Phoenix and summoned a bone, Phoenix and Artemis gave each other death stares before lunging at each other and a full on wrestling fight took place. Venus the went behind Artemis and began biting down on her tail and pull on it, Artemis groans and then with full force, she slams Phoenix into the ground with Blue still on his back. Venus began pulling harder and that's when Artemis turns on her and lunges and bites down on her throat. Jupiter then rams Artemis and knocks Error off, Venus then regains her strength and gets back up and lunges at Artemis, only to be smacked in the face by Art's tail and she collapses onto the ground. Jupiter then viciously lunges at Artemis but Art's rams him and stamps on his chest while he was on the ground. Error gets back up and pets Artemis and grind" good girl" he said" he jumps back on Artemis and just as he and Artemis were about to head off after Ink and Dream, Venus then calls out with all the strength she has left" Mum! Dad! Help!" Just then Vesta and Cere  burst through the door of Blues house and charges at Error and Artemis. The two then tackled Artemis and Error fell off her back. Vesta pinned Artemis down while Cere went over to take care of business with Error. Error began sliding back as Cere gets closer, teeth sharp like razor blades made into knifes. Artemis then saw Cere getting closer to Error, she panicked and began struggling against Vesta's but she underestimated the golden beast holding her down. Just as Cere could slay the glitchy skeleton, Error then catches the zebra Dino beast by surprise by shooting out his strings and they tie around Cere and the beast collapses onto the ground, struggling against the strings but couldn't get out of them. Vesta was shocked that her beloved mate, defeated in the strings of the glitchy skeleton" CERE!" She called out, then without warning, Artemis then escapes from Vesta's grasp and lunges at the Vesta off guard and pins her to the ground. Error gets back up and brushes himself off" good girl" he said" you can stay here and play with your new toys while I got get my puppets" Artemis smirks and then began to roughly bite down on Vesta's chest. Error then turns to the path Ink and Dream ran and began following their footsteps. He smirks and mumbles under his breath"

I'm on my way puppets, you better prepare yourselves.

To be continued