Chapter 14 i'll protect you

Ink struggles in the grip of the person who gave him and his friend pain"s-stop! Leave me alone!" He panicked" come on squid boy" Error smirked" you know struggling will only make things worse" Ink was in a state of panic, he began crying" Ink... Ink wake up!" A voice called out. Error then spawned in a bone with a sharp end and raised it up high" Ink wake up!" The voice said again" Inks thoughts were racing with flashbacks and good memories he had and then before he knew it.

He sprang up while screaming, he thrashed and kicked his blanket off his bed. Ink took deep breaths and wiped the sweat off his face. It was another nightmare, and it was scarier then last time" INK ARE YOU OKAY?!" Dream asked in a worried tone"....." Ink took a little while to respond" I-I just had a nightmare" "what was it about?" Dream asked" it was the same but worse" Ink said. Just then Undyne came running in along with Cere and Vesta" I heard a scream! What's going on here?" Undyne said" Ink just had a scary dream" Dream response" can you tell us what it was about?" Undyne asked" I-it was Error" Ink stutters," he said that he is going to kill me and Dream when he finds us" Dream seems scared. He's now in great danger and so is his friend, but he knows he has to stay positive if he wants to keep his friend safe. He then hugged his close friend and whispers in his nonexistent ears" don't worry, we'll both be safe as long as we're together" Ink smiles and relaxes into Dreams arms. Cere and Vesta hugged the two skeletons. Together they will protect each other.

If they're lucky...

To be continued