Chapter 18

Blair's POV

My alarm buzzes the next morning, bringing me out of my blissful sleep. I found myself snuggled into Harry's shirtless chest and smile to myself. After we got back from dinner, let's just say we went for round two. I could just bang him for the rest of my life. I poke his little dimple and his eyelids gently flutter open. He flashes me a goofy smile, starting to peel back the sheets.

"Good morning, beautiful" he murmurs, kissing my forehead. I blush.

"Good morning to you" I gently peck his lips.

"Listen, I need to go home and shower" he tells me.

"Or…" I say, my heart racing about what I'm about to say next.

"What?" he asks, the tiniest wisps of a smirk playing across his face.

"We could shower…together" I mumble, barely audible.

"Sounds fantastic" he whispers. He picks me up, waltzing over to my en suite bathroom. I turn on my iPod dock, turning on some Usher. I step in to turn on the water when Harry comes up behind me, kissing the nape of my neck softly. When the water's warm enough, we step in, letting the water fall over us.

"You look like baby Tarzan" I giggle at his curls flopping in his face. I push them out of his face, carefully getting up on my tip toes to gently kiss his cheek. I see him reach for the body wash, flipping the lid and squirting some onto his hands. He motions for me to turn around and I oblige. Once I turn around I feel his hands gently massage my back and shoulders, rubbing in the body wash. A moan, barely audible, escapes. I rinse off and grab the soap, ready to return the favor. I lather his whole torso, tracing each little groove in his tummy. He brings me to him, pressing our naked bodies so close a feather wouldn't be able to fit between us. He gently takes my face in his hands, kissing me passionately as I run my thumb along his defined jaw gently. In his attempt to gently push me up against the wall, he slips, pushing the door open and falling to the ground, where I fall on top of him. His expression as he got the wind knocked out of him was priceless; I can't contain my giggles. I erupt into laughter, peeling myself off of him and grabbing a towel. He shoots me a playful glare, getting up and shaking out his curls. He plucks a towel off the rack, wrapping it around his waist. As I stood in my towel at the vanity, he slowly inched toward me. Throwing his arms around me from behind, he leaned down, kissing behind my ear. He swiftly spins me around, kissing my neck as I was pressed up against the counter.

"H-Harry" I stutter, breathing heavily. He comes to a gradual stop.

"Yes love?" he looks down at me with puppy eyes.

"We have to get ready" I say, my heart still going a mile a minute.

"Okay, fine" he sighs, walking back to my room to put his clothes on. I head to my closet, grabbing a pair of jeans and a sweater. I feel Harry's eyes on me as I slide on my bra and panties. Honestly, it made me feel sexy knowing that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. I finish getting dressed, kissing my Harry one last time as we head downstairs. Stella is already in the foyer with Zayn; guess she found the spare key. She looks between us as if looking for evidence of us going at it again. After all, we'd usually be ready about ten minutes earlier. She seems to get over it as we leave for school. The school day goes by normally, nothing particularly exciting. I get home to find my mom sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Hey Mom" I hug her. She's been gone for the past few days, after all.

"Hey honey" she squeezes me tight. She tells me about her trip and shows me all of The Beatles stuff she brought me.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Sweetie, you're graduating this year. Which means college applications are well in order" she says.

"I know, Mom. I know" I sigh.

"It's all happening so fast, isn't it? It seems like just yesterday I was a twenty year old girl toting around with a one year old. And here I am, looking at a young woman who's leaving for college in the fall. Goodness" she chokes up.

"I know. It's crazy how time flies. In June I'll be 18, an adult. I don't want to think about it" I groan.

"I know, honey. But you kind of have to. I don't want to sound like one of those parent who tries to control their child's life, but I didn't get the chances you're getting. When everyone else was filling out applications, I was filling out medical forms for my baby. It was rough" she says.

"I understand, Mom. I know how much you've struggled for me. And I'll always be grateful to you for that" I hug her tightly.

"I don't want to put you in a weird place by asking this, but I'm curious. Have you slept with Harry?" she asks quietly. My eyes get huge and I must look like a tomato. The answer is twice in the last like 12 hours. But how do I say this?

"Mother!" I say giving her a playful look, followed with a wink. I know it should be weird to admit to your mother that you’ve slept with someone but to me it isn’t.

"Just be safe.” She says sitting down at the kitchen table. “Now go grab those applications and let’s see what we’re up against!” I trot into the living room swiping the pile of letters off the coffee table.

“So where are you thinking of going?” My mom asks as I sit down at the kitchen table next to her. I dump tons of letters on the table. All from colleges. Some come from America and some from London.

“I’m shooting for NYU.” I answer. That would require leaving her, and Harry, here. Something of course I have been avoiding thinking about. Don’t judge me though, I bet you would push the thought of leaving your darling mother and perfect boyfriend out of your mind. Plus I still have 6 months until I actually have to leave. See plenty of time. Yikes.

“Majoring in what?” My mom asks. She begins shuffling through all the letters, which is like ten. She organizes them into piles. From America, from London, from where in London and of course her pile of ‘I approve most of these schools’.

“Music business. Ya know, making dreams come true and feeding the souls of people around the world.” I answer. Cheesy, I know, but true.

“Okay then. My child is a philosopher. I’m down for that.” My mom jokes trying to be hip.

“Is there a letter from NYU?” I ask. She starts shuffling through the papers, hunting for it.

“So do you like sing or something?” She asks me.

“I guess I sort of do.” I answer mocking her awkwardness. By sort of I mean all the time, everywhere I can. I’ll sing with anyone and any song. Music is my life. It’s the blood coursing through my veins. It fuels the neurons in my brain, gives me a reason to be.

“How come I’ve never heard you before?”

“Don’t ask me!” I laugh. She hands me the NYU application and I immediately start filling it out.

“Hey hey hey! Whoa are you sure that’s the one?”

“100%” I reply filling in all the answers. Flying through this process I slide it to her so she can fill out all of the parent questions. All the numbers and policies and what not. I literally cannot wait for college. Dorm life, living on campus like Zoey 101.

This is the start of the dream.                                                      

Sorry for the shit update x( it's better than nothing though right? Getting some help from the lovely VikkiLeigh.

~Isabella