Chapter 13

Blair’s POV

“STELLA!”, I yell, wrapping my best friend in my arms. We both cause a scene in the middle of London Heathrow airport.

“I MISSED YOU!”, Stella yells back.

“Oh, my God, so I met the perfect guy for you!”, I say.

“Please, do tell”, she says, wiggling her eyebrows.

“His name is Zayn Malik. He’s a friend of Harry’s. He’s pretty shy at first”, I tell her.

“Continue”, she says.

“He is totally gorgeous. And he is just as obsessed with himself as you are of yourself”, I wink at her.

“Gorgeous, you say?”, she says, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes. Extremely. He has olive skin and his hair is…quite…steep”, I say with a chuckle. (See what I did there?)

We walk back to the car, catching up. Stella informs me that Charlotte, the resident slut who basically ruined my life, is pregnant and has no idea who the baby daddy is. Karma is a bitch.

“I can’t wait to meet Harry and of course Zayn”, she gushes, “I bet he’s even more gorgeous than you said.”

“Jesus, keep it in your pants, Stella”, I jested.

We got in the car and my mom greeted Stella and drives away from Heathrow. The whole ride home is filled with laughter and nostalgia. When we pull into our driveway, I see Harry and his friends waiting for us.

“Let me guess which one is Zayn”, Stella says, pointing right at him.

“Couldn’t have put it better myself. You go, Glen Coco!”, I laugh, unbuckling my seatbelt and hopping out to hug Harry. He greets me with a kiss on the forehead.

“So Blair, who’s your friend?”, Zayn asks, gesturing to Stella.

Before I can formally introduce her, she extends her hand to him.

“I’m Stella Jones, long time best friend of Blair’s”, she purrs. They shake hands and I swore I saw them both blush. He offers to take her bag and she follows him inside.

“Told you they’d hit it off”, I joke, elbowing Harry.

“Are you kidding me? They’re probably half-naked already”, Harry chuckles, winking.

“We should go on a double date”, I say, not thinking about my word choice.

“Are you suggesting that we’re dating?”, he says with a smirk.

“If you want to…”, I wink at him.

“Well, since we’ve kissed, I suppose it would be appropriate”, he says.

“I guess that’s it then. I need an excuse to kiss you whenever I feel like it, and I finally have one”, I say quietly, looking into his sparkling green eyes.

“Feel free to do that anytime, love”, he says.

“Okay. I’ll take you up on that”, I say.

Before he can say anything else, I stand on my tip toes and my lips find their way to his. This one is different than the last two we shared. It’s more intense, passionate. I wrap my legs around his waist, his hands holding me up. His tongue grazes my lips, begging for entry. I grant him access. His hands travel all up my back while I lace my fingers in his perfect curls. There go the fireworks again.

“Again? Really? Get a room for God’s sake!”, Louis shouts. Leave it to Louis to interrupt us again.

Harry’s POV