Chapter 8

Blair's POV

As much fun as I was having just kicking it here with Harry, it was getting late. 12:30, my phone read. Besides, I also wanted to Skype Stella. I gave Harry a hug and a peck on the cheek, thanking him for everything. As I walked home, I thought about everything that went down tonight. The fact that I was so naive with Alex, the relief I felt when Louis & Harry showed up, and just the guys being here. And the kiss, which still lingered on my lips. I unlocked the door to find my mom sitting there with a familiar blonde-haired, blue-eyed figure. I freeze. It can't be, can it?

Harry's POV

Whilst I'm headed up to bed, there was a knock on the door. Who the hell is knocking at this God forbidden hour? I open the door.

"Jade?", I choke out.

"And who else would it be, dumbass?", she spat.

"What are you doing here?", I whisper-yell.

"I wasn't done with you when we broke up", she says seductively. Her entire outfit screams slag. She's wearing a tight, short black dress and her (fake) boobs are shouting "COME AT ME BRO!".

"What are you on about?", I say, playing dumb. I know what she came for.

"The same thing we used to do in your car. Every night", she purrs.

"No, Jade. Those days are over", I stay, trying to keep my voice steady. Jade may be a slag, but she knew how to get me going, if you're catching my drift.

"Come on, Harry. One more night won't hurt", she continues, inching closer to me.

"Whatever. Just sit down", I mumble, motioning to the couch. I go into the kitchen to grab some water, trying to clear my head. I'm really conflicted. I guess I'll just sit next to her or something. When I take a seat, she pounces. She like, stradles me and her hand travels to the, erm, baby-making region. Her lips crash onto mine, but not softly. In fact it doesn't feel right, especially after the snog I had with Blair. I'm trying to push her off, but she's surprisingly strong. She unbuckles my belt, attempting to slide off my trousers. No. Not tonight, and especially not with her.

"Jade! Get off of me, you dirty slag!", I yell, not caring who I might wake up.

"Harry! That is no way to speak to me! You'll regret this, Harry Styles!", she yells back, getting up and storming off. She slams the door and I hear her speed away in her car. I check my phone. 1:16. I'm tired as hell. I decide to go up to bed, which would have happened about 30 minutes ago if Jade hadn't shown up.

When I actually get upstairs, I realize that Blair left wearing my clothes. I smile at the thought. I find it funny that she was still wearing her high heels whilst wearing my track pants. And she still managed to look perfect. I climb into bed and eventually doze off, thinking about Blair.

Blair's POV

"James?", I choke.

"James got in about 2 hours ago. I didn't want to bother you because I knew you were just with Alex and Harry", my mom tells me.

"Alex and I won't be seeing each other again. He's a jerk. I'll explain later, Mom", I say.

"Okay then. I'll, uh, leave you to it", she says, leaving.

"Hi Blair", James greets me.

"Hi", I say flatly.

"Not like it's my place to ask, but who are Alex and Harry?", he asks.

"Alex was my date tonight. He's a bastard. And Harry is my neighbor. He's the first person I met when we moved and we're really good friends", I say.

"Oh. Listen, Blair I-", he starts.

"Save it, James. If you're here to ask for forgiveness, you're forgiven. But that is all I have to offer you right now", I tell him firmly.

"But Blair, I came to tell you that I dumped Charlotte", he says.

"You flew from Los Angeles to London in the middle of the school year just to tell me you ended it with a girl who made my life a living hell?", I ask.

"Well, yes. Sort of. She's a horrific person. She ain't you, baby", he says.

"Don't call me baby. And Chris Brown isn't going to get you off the hook. In fact nothing will. I thought I made that clear when I yelled at you in the hallway before I moved", I say, getting angry.

"I know. I fucked up big time. I get it. But I want to fix things with you, Blair", he says.

"You couldn't have done that a month ago?", I spat.

"I wanted to. But I was afraid", he says quietly.

"Afraid of what? It was pretty fearless to cheat on the girl you supposedly loved", I say sarcastically.

"The real reason I'm here is because..."

Oh, a cliffhanger! Omg I can't believe I've got almost 100 reads! That's amazing guys! Thanks so much for reading, it truly means the world to me. What do you think James REALLY came for? Vote and comment and fan, please! Thanks! xx