Chapter 16

Blair's POV

I wake up the next morning, thinking about yesterday. Harry and I almost did it. Speaking of Harry, where the hell is he? He was in my bed last night...I worry that my mom caught him so I frantically grab my phone and text him.

Did my mom kill you or something? Text me back loser.

A few seconds later my phone buzzes.

No, your mum didn't kill me. I snuck out about an hour ago. See you soon ;)

I roll my eyes and smile, getting out of bed. I head into the shower, going through the normal routine. I step out into the steamy air of my bathroom, never wanting to leave. Heading into my closet, I decide on a striped bandage dress with a pair of tights and some heels. As I'm heading out, my tights catch on my desk chair, ripping all the way up my thigh. Crap. I don't have time to find another pair so I just go bare-legged. I slide down the banister, seeing my mom and Stella at breakfast.

"Morning Lovey" Mom greets me.

"Morning Mom, morning Stella" I say.

"Honey, isn't it a bit cold to not be wearing tights?" Mom raises an eyebrow.

"Good point, Mama Grace. It's freezing out" Stella concurs.

"On my way out of my room they got caught on something and there was a giant run from my shin to my thigh and all my other tights are dirty" I say.

"Suit yourself, kiddo" Mom chuckles at me as we get up to leave.

"OMG spill" Stella smirks at me.

"What ever do you mean?" I fake innocence.

"Harry was totally banging you last night!" she punches my shoulder.

"No, he wasn't. Almost though" I blush.

"Really? What happened?" she asks.

"My mom came home" I laugh.

I tell her about what went down when I see my man strutting towards me.

"Good morning love" he greets me with a kiss.

"Morning" I reply, gently smacking his butt.

"What was that for?" he says playfully.

"For cleverly sneaking out" I smirk at him.

"Sneaking out?" Stella raises an eyebrow.

"Harry slept over last night" I say.

"And you made it past Mama Grace?!" Stella chuckles.

"Actually I climbed out the window this morning around 5" he says.

"Smooth" I laugh. We walk to Zayn's house then to school, the usual. As we're walking to our first class Harry reaches under my dress and squeezes my butt.

"You're all mine" he whispers.

"If a teacher sees you being your cheeky little self you'll end up in detention" I whisper back.

"It's worth it" he says, pushing me up against a locker and kissing me deeply.

"Ah, Mr. Styles and Ms. Messer. You're a lovely couple, really, but please do save it for the bedroom" Ms. Schnieder's voice interrupts us. We pull away and blush, heading to class. He takes my hand in his, showing everybody that was looking that I was his. And he was mine. People stared and whispered, since we had never gone public like this. Our classroom was at the end of the hall and Harry made a dramatic pause. He kissed me and squeezed my butt again, since he knew everyone was watching. He seemed to claim me, announcing to everyone that we were both off the market. The day continued on, Harry and I getting friendly. Or as friendly as we could in school. And just our luck that we got partnered up in sex ed. The teacher droned on about safe sex and abstinence and STDs and what not. She went on to say that most teenagers have sex before they're ready and I tense up a bit. Harry gently rubs my thigh, sensing my tension. The class ended and suddenly it was lunch time. Instead of going to the cafeteria Harry led to the staircase. He grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the wall underneath the staircase. No one could see us here. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, my dress pushing up a bit. His magic hands found their way to the panty region, snapping the waistband.