Home Is Where The Heart Is.

Kara's outfit in the last chapter.

-

Kara Walker.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I tried to move but I was being restrained. I looked down and saw my hands and feet were tied together. I tried to free myself but after many attempts I finally gave up.

I looked down and tears ran down my cheeks. What if I never get to see my boys again? What about Kaiden and Ashton? I know he and I haven't talked in a while but what about Jordan? Fuck, why does it always have to be me?

I heard a door open and slam shut. Heavy footsteps soon made their way towards me. They came to a stop and someone chuckled. I looked up through the bars of the cell and met the eyes of Kira and Lance (the waiter). Lance smirked at me while Kira had a look of sadness and regret in her eyes.

I glared at them, "how could you do this to me? You're supposed to be my mother." I spat and she looked down.

"I didn't have a choice. It was either you or the twins." She said and I fought back the tears.

"Enough with the family reunion, the alpha wants to see you." Lance said unlocking the cell door. He grabbed me by my arm roughly and dragged me to the alpha, what ever the hell that is.

We came to a stop in front of a huge door. The door opened and I was shoved through, I landed with a thud and I heard a loud smacking sound.

I heard whispering and after a while the door shut and I was being lifted off of the floor. I scrambled to my feet and sat in one of the chairs.

"Kara." A familiar voice said.

"Jordan?"

"You seem so surprised." He laughed.

"What the hell? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You must be really dumb. It's a trap to take down your precious little boyfriends pack. Your mother tried to warn you about me, about the twins, your brother, most importantly yourself." He said.

"What the hell are you talking about? If you touch one little strand of hair on my boys' heads I will make your life hell." I said standing up from my seat.

"It's too late, my life is already hell. After losing my mom, I lost all sanity," He whispered, "and it's all your fucking fault!" He screamed.

"My fault?! My father died right along with your mother! I have to wake up every morning and see the spitting image of my father when I look in the mirror and when I look at my brother." I said and a tear fell down my cheek.

"Kara." He whispered.

"I just want to go home." I said my voice cracking at the end.

"You are home." He said.

"This isn't my home. Home is where the heart is and my heart is with my boys." I said and walked out of the door.

I have to find a way out of here.