Chapter 5: Mornings

Saturday morning i woke up to the aroma of pancake great right. unfortuatly this aroma was mixed with the smell of burning.

I sprung out of bed and found Amber burning the pancakes she was making and i'm not talking about the type of pancakes you make on the stove. I'm talking about the kind you get from a package and make in the toaster. Yes, that is right she burnt pancakes with a toaster. Ambers is not the best cook, but of course we do not tell her this because well she is always happy when she is cooking, even when she is burning the food. As long as were close by with an fire extinguisher, she can cook whatever she want (as long as we do not have to eat it).

She smiles at me when she sees me. "Im making pancakes Sarah I can throw a few in for you if you want some."

I shook my head to early in the morning to be eating burnt food.

After ten minutes of Amber going on and on about how many things people should put bacon in Briane and Sam finally woke up.

Briane came first with drool ruining down the side of her chin. I must say she got the best room in the house to sleep in no lie. One of our friends once offered us a million dollars for that bed. You know if she ever had an extra million dollars to spend. That's most likely the reason she was drooling.

Anyway while Briane was drooling Amber took it as she wanted pancakes, so she put a plate In front of Briane with what I guess u can call pancakes. Briane ate them with a disgusted look on her face. Minutes later Sam came out and started to pour herself Apple Jacks.
" No Sammie look I made pancake, don't u want some." Sam looked at Ambers pancakes and continued to pour her cereal.

This is how it was in the morning. Almost no words spoken. It was kinda nice though because by afternoon we would all be chatty that was one thing I was sure of. And I was right.