beginning

"ring" goes the end of period bell time to move to fifth period which is social studies. don't get my wrong it not that I hate social studies or my social studies teacher (okay maybe a little bit). I just dislike the one particular girl okay, maybe dislike isn't the right word more like she makes my life a living hell. "Hi" is all I say to her when I see her. "Yea sure hi" is what she says that is clearly a sign that she hates me.

I took my seat and wild guess who sit next to me, yep Mackenzie the all time bitch and on my other side Josh the biggest hottie ever.

"hi josh, didn't you think the homework assignment was dreadful." really of all things I had to ask him about it just had to be homework can you say dork alert.

"yea sure" he gave me this slightest look that he rather be talking to anybody but me.

I started copying the notes on the board then Ryan walked over. Ryan is a great friend in all, but he is really energetic I guess is the nicest word for what he is.

" Jessica I heard that you weren't going to buy a ticket for the dance because you do know that in order to go to the dance you have to have a ticket, you are going right?"

" No Ryan you know I think dances are stupid." I said, but the moment I did I regretted it because Mackenzie apparently had nothing better to do then listen to my conversation and make snide remarks when ever not necessary,

" In other words Ryan nobody wanted to go out with a dork like her I mean Jessica who ever did that to your hair should be hunted don't and killed for crime to the eyes" Mackenzie laughed apparently finding her self hilarious. I know by any means my hair isn't perfect but it isn't that bad.

Then Ryan started at it "you know who else should be hunted down and killed. the idiot who told you that you would look good in that outfit, cause honey plaid is out." I smirked because I know that on the inside Mackenzie must be boiling with rage. Also I have to hand it to Ryan that was the greatest thing I have ever heard him say since he cursed out the jerk Kevin. Gosh I forgot how much I loved him when he got angry.

That shut her up right away she was quiet the rest of the day....... And then I got on the bus thankfully it was Friday so it was the last time for the week I had to put up with the jerks on my bus. Frankly I think most of the guys on my bus need animal control.

_______________________

tell me if you liked it, also vote for me thanks

guys you rock I will continue soon.