Chapter 7: Scheming & Revenge

Parker is the all time prankster. I'm not talking about switching the ketch up with hot sauce. I'm talking putting you teachers car on the roof type of prankster. There is alone one problem he is the lets make a deal prankster. basically Parker real name should of been rumpelstiltskin.

We walked into Parker's house and his mom greeted us with a tray of sandwiches and we all took one too many. than we headed down towards the basement or as Parker like us too call it the prankster sanctuary.

"Are you ready to go down amber you may never be sane again." Briane said in the weirdest Arnold Schwarzenegger mixed with Kermit the frog voice I have ever heard.

"Let's just go and get it done with." amber said not sounding to happy. which made me feel better because you never know what Parker could be scheming.

we walked down and there was a glowing light of green. as we started to enter further lights started turning on lighting up our pathway. Until it stopped and in a chair around spun Parker. His brown hair and short body.

"Hello, it seems you are in need of a favor." Parker spoke

Amber jumped right in "cut the crap Parker we are here because we need stuff on Mackenzie, so she will stop being a total bitch to Jessica. so are you going to help us or not."

"Well of course I will help you guys seeming as you asked so nicely." Parker said sarcastically.

"Thanks Parker, Amber is just in a grumpy mood today forgive her." Briane said to Parker hoping that ambers unexpected outburst would be forgotten.

"There is one condition to helping you however." we should have know there was always a condition with Parker.

"What is it Parker." I said trying to be somewhat helpful to this whole fiasco happening.

"All I want is to talk to Amber for a few minutes Alone." Parker requested

Amber started "No way-" than Briane cut her off. "fine you've got it after you have helped us here is what we need."

I started figuring it would be best and easier to follow if I explained the situation. "Mackenzie Bradley has been a jerk to me ever since, well forever and she has hit the last straw now that she wants josh. So I need you to find away for me to make Mackenzie pay. Maybe somehow we can make her not so much of a bitch to me and if that doesn't work than my high school years are screwed."

"I will try to fined something but no promises" Parker said.

For the next three hours we waited for Parker to find something he searched old school picture, relatives and preschool stories and so far nothing. than there was a ding.

"What does the ding mean." Briane said hopefully.

"That ding my friends means we have something on miss Mackenzie Bradley." Parker smiled. and we rushed to his computer.