Chapter 11: Revealing

I woke up extra early this morning to set up the plan on Mackenzie. Briane and I talked about it forever last night once amber fell asleep.

I was going to go to school early today, to give the flash drive with the video on it to Nikki and Dylin. Nikki and Dylin were two of my friends that worked on the morning announcement news. I called them last night and they said they would be more than happy to put that bitch though torture there words not mine.

Than I called Ryan to ask him if he could get everyone in homeroom that morning, except for Mackenzie.

I was so excited I skipped waking up Briane and amber and went straight for the bus.

"Hey" I said too Lilly as I sat down In the seat with her.

"Hi, Jess so are you ready for this weekend." Lilly said looking down at her phone.

" About that I don't think I can go this weekend." I said trying to let her know I would not change my mind.

She laughed " of course your going do not be silly."

" But Lilly I don't want too." i said.

"Exactly, that's why I'm making you. once in awhile your friends have too give you a little push in something you don't want to do." she said seriously " anyways you owe it too me to go. remember last year when Mackenzie spilt monster all over you clothes. who let you borrow her extra stash of clothes?"

"You did, but I don't see the big deal you always have extra clothes in your locker." i said even though she was starting to get me.

"Cause that was the day that Lucas asked me out and it was not fair to him that I wore the same outfit all day." she said.

"You know what I will say yes for now." I said just wanting to be done with it.

"Good now let's go." she got up out of the seat and we started walking off the bus and in to "prison" or school.

I whispered too her while we were walking down the hallway. "and are you sure you can make me look pretty for the party."

"Yeah totally, no problem." she said which scared me because I knew she had ideas in that mind of hers.

I left and started walking to the announcement studious. As soon as I got there Nikki and Dylin gave me a hug. Than I gave them the disc and told them to play it at the end. They said they had it covered and I left with my fingers crossed.

I went to homeroom and sat down waiting for annoucemets. As soon as it came on the whole class quieted down and watched.