Chapter 8: Secrets

When Mackenzie was ten years old she begged her mom to let her be on a tv show. one day they were holding a contest for some lucky little girl to be on the most popular kids show at the time. All she had to do was send in a video about how much the love the show. Well for Mackenzie to express her love for the show she sang a song, the song was very off pitch, however she forgot to turn the camera off when she was done.

She sent the video in not wanting to watch it over saying that a star does not need to waste her time watching a video she knows is great. When the judges got the video there was a little something extra at the end. It showed her on the phone bad mouthing all of her current friends while her finger was in her noise. This would not only embarrass her, but would also ruin her relationship with her friends. and with out them she has no back up, she would be to scared to Harass me.

"Parker this is perfect" I grabbed Parker and hugged him.

Then Briane chimed in "Jess your sure you aren't taking this to far."

I couldn't believe she thought that this was a too far. "After all these year of pure torture Mackenzie deserves everything coming to her."

"If you say so I just don't want you to regret anything" Briane said.

"I won't trusted me now let's go guys." I said ready to get out of there and start figuring out a way for everyone to see the video.

" Wait not so fast I held up my part of the deal now it is your turn, I would like a few minutes alone with Amber now Briane and you can go up stairs." Parker said.

"You gonna be good down here Amber" I asked wanting to see if I was missing something.

" Yeah I will be just fine." she said which made me happy.

Briane and I went up stair and talked about how I should reveal this information after a few no good ideas Amber came up with teary eyes and demanded we leave now.

While we were walking out amber broke down into tears.