Chapter 9: History

"Amber come back here!!" Briane and I were chasing down amber down the street.

However ever Amber was the fastest girl on the track team, we would not catch her unless she wanted us to.

Lucky for us she slowed down once she got to our old hangout spot at the park.
And sat down on one of the swings.

Briane and I tried to catch our breath as we walk up to amber.

"What the hell was that ..Amber, first of all I hate exercise.. and second of all ..are you okay?" Briane said still trying to breath.

Amber still in tears said "I'm so sorry guys I just.. I just couldn't be in there for another second."

"It fine amber can you tell us what happen in there. Did he say something, try to hurt you, what happen?" I said wondering what the hell happen and if I should go back kick his ass now or save it for later.

Amber shook her head no "I can't."

Briane looked at me than back at
Amber "can you try?"

Amber sniffled again than started to talk. "well do remember right before I moved how me and Parker were really close. Well it was because we were dating and I know I should of told you guys, but I didn't think it would get serious. Anyways right before the day I moved I walked over to Parker's house to talk to him and I...I" she sobbed again " I walked in on him kissing another girl. that's why he wanted to talk to me now. after I saw him with the other girl I ran out than the day after I left, so he never got a chance before. Earlier he was trying to explain to me that it was an accident" she looked at me and Briane "but I know it wasn't an accident and I just.. I had to get out of there."

I wasn't sure of what i just heard. on one hand I want to grab Amber and just hug her until she knew I loved her. On the other hand I wanted to go and have a chat with some physical abuse with Parker. In the end Briane grabbed Amber and hugged her so I started to walk away to "talk" with Parker.

Amber start telling me not to do it and to come back. but how could I listen this jerk had hurt my best friend I was not just going to sit down. than I heard another voice and I turned around to see Lilly and sarah approaching the park.