Chapter 7

We entered his home and he immediately took of his tie and threw it on the couch.

- Damn thing. He said as the tie made a small "thud" sound when it hit the couch.

- Is it really that irritating? I asked in an arrogant but playful tone as I took of my heels and placed them neatly under the coathanger. I exhaled tiredly.

- Yeah almost as irritating as heels, seriously almost every fucking girl complains about those but still wears them. Anyhow do you want to borrow some clothes? He ran a hand through his black fluffy hair as he started to float.

- Ladies and gents, the most stupid question of the year award goes to..... drumroll please. I said as I started clapping the table. Marshall Lee the Vampire morron. I said with a smirk on my face. Marshall chuckled darkly as he picked me up in one swift motion and in a matter of seconds I was laying on his bed with him on top of me. His eyes were blanck I was unable to read them then they changed to vibrant red.

- Who are you calling morron princess? He whispered in a dark voice in my ear, I swallowed hard my chest falling and rising.

- Boys, always trying to be dominant, please just don't mark your territory. That would be disgusting. I said nonchalantly as I pushed him of off me with a proud smirk on my face when I saw his offended expression. It was kind of entertaining. He quickly recovered as his usual smirk painted his face. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

- Don't you worry, I've got other ways to mark what's mine. He said hugging me from behind planting soft butterflykisses along my neck, I bit my lip trying to prevent any inappropriate sound to come out.

- Aren't you going to give me something to sleep in? I asked as I made myself free from his grasp. He is just playing around with me isn't he?

- Urgh, you are so boring. He groaned as he walked towards his closet and threw me a black t- shirt.

- Thank you. I replied as I grabbed a handful of my dress as I headed towards the bathroom. I locked it then tried to reach my zipper that was on my back. I actually managed to unzip it and put on the shirt. It was more like a nightgown seeing that it was almost covering my knees. I removed the fake lashes and washed off my makeup and dried my face with a towel. When I was done I walked out of the bathroom only to be met by a half naked Marshall.

- Oh Glob Marshall, at least put some pants on. I demanded as I put a hand over my eyes. He wore nothing else but his boxers. My face flushed red.

- I need holy water!

- You know, it's my home and if I want to sleep like this I think I can. He said a little pissed off. I turned my back on him.

- Fine then I'll sleep downstairs on the couch. He groaned.

- Okay fine I'll put some pants on but you'll have to sleep with me. He said as I heard him open his closet door. I smirked, proud that he listened to me for once.

- You can turn around. He said, and so I did.

- That's better. I said as I got into bed and covered my body with his white blanket. Soon enough he was laying next to me. I turned to face him and so did he. I saw his toned chest, his soft lips. He sneaked a hand around my waist as he brought me closer to his chest and that's when I realized what he was trying to do.

- If you even think about laying a hand on me. I said in a threatening tone as I pressed my finger on his chest but he cut me off.

- Now there, chill. He said as he placed his hand over mine.

- You are like a demon when you are sleep deprived. He said laughing.

- Yeah I'm sorry for that, I'm just very tired. I said as I hugged him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and put me on his chest.

- And in addition to that so wasn't I going to do anything that you wouldn't like. I didn't have to look at his face to know that his smile reached his ears.

- Oh my Glob Marshall. This is revolutionary it seem like you do have an actual beating heart. I stated in shock. He let out an annoyed groan.

- Yeah I'm very happy for your discovery but can we sleep now. He huffed. I smiled.

- You don't actually need sleep do you? I whispered taking in his minty scent. He exhaled.

- No I don't but I like seeing you sleep. His chest rose and fell under me.

- You should really catch some sleep now.

- But of course my King. I sad mostly in a mocking manor.

- Well good night Princess. He said as he yawned, I could feel his toned abdomen tense underneath me. I held my breath still finding this whole situation odd. A human from another dimension sleeping in the same bed as a demon/vampire King. A smile made its way on my face, how ridiculous this life we live can be. A yawn escaped my mouth and soon enough everything became black.