chapter one

Yes, I am changing things from cannon, that's what happens in fics. Anyways, here is chapter one of Hustle!

The helicopter landed on the island and the family disembarked, making their way into the building. Jason was holding onto Damian's hand, leading the toddler through the fortress like structure. Once they were deep inside the building, Talia took Damian from Jason, looking at her older son.

"Jason, go to the Sensei. He will instruct you further on what to do."

"Yes, mother." Jason bowed his head, watching Talia walk away with Damian. Damian peeked his head over Talia's shoulder, waving at his brother. Jason smiled, waving back before slipping his mask on, pulling his hood over his head and walking through the building to the outdoor meditation area where he knew the Sensei to be.

He was right, of course, finding the old man meditating surrounded by bamboo trees. Jason walked to the base of the small platform, bowing. "Ah, young one. Our guests will be upon us soon. Wait over in the bamboo for further instruction, I may need you to take them down for me."

"Yes, Sensei." Jason stood and walked to the bamboo, hiding with another of the Sensei's pupils.

It was a few moments before anything happened, before the intruders made themselves known. Three figures approached where the Sensei meditated, and the Sensei addressed them. "Hush, children. I am trying to meditate."

The red haired intruder sneered. "And I am trying to find my sister!" He shouted at the Sensei, making Jason tense up.

"Then your search has gone astray, Brion Markov." The Sensei spoke, his eyes staying closed.

"You know who I am?"

"Who doesn't know of the foolish and impatient prince, banished from his kingdom on live television? You seek the missing princess but will not find her here."

"Is this Infinity Island or not?" Brion snarled.

The Sensei sighed. "It is."

"Then where is your army of ninja?"

"I don't need an army. I trained the army." The Sensei spoke as he stood up, finally opening his eyes.

"You didn't train them for me." Brion touched the ground, turning his hand into molten magma. "My sister was abducted by the League of Shadows. I'm here to bring her home."

"As far as I can tell, boy, you are here to make a fool of yourself."

"Tell me where my sister is!"

"Perhaps your sister chooses not to be found by you. I've hardly known you five minutes but already sympathize with such a decision."

Brion stood up, throwing a ball of magma at the Sensei, who merely jumped out of the way. The magma lit the meditation platform on fire. In mid air, the Sensei threw three shuriken at Brion, where they found their target in the teen's shoulder.

The Sensei landed, glowering at the three intruders. "I am no longer amused by this conversation. And you have ruined my meditation space."

Jason bit back a chuckle at that, watching as the three intruders jumped into battle with the Sensei. Brion Markov threw magma at him whereas the bug like creature turned into a ball, rolling at Sensei. Sensei caught the bug and threw the bug back at Brion, knocking the prince to the ground. Sensei walked across the molten magma towards the third intruder.

"Wasn't that hot?" She asked.

"Pain is an illusion." Sensei answered, continuing towards her. He grabbed her around the head, holding her in a headlock. "Now, all of you stand down."