Chapter 5

Song for the chapter: XYZ by Hardy Caprio feat. SL.

-Do you know that you can follow me on Wattpad?
-I bet you didn't know that you could tap the little star at the bottom. Come on tap it and see the result.
-Do you also know that you can add my Books; Ella's Revenge, Bianca, Tomi, The boys and Love don't care to your reading lists and you'll be updated anytime I update?
-And lastly do you know that you can refer your friends to any of my books by sharing them or tagging them in the comments section?

Well now you know all these things can happen. Please Follow, Vote, Comment And share. Love you!
—————————————————

Seun

"Bad guy so you're telling me now that you suddenly just want to cook and when did you say this started again?" Demola laughed as if I just cracked a joke.

All I told the guy was that I wanted to prepare something to eat and he just started laughing.

"I learned how to cook back in the states from Aunty Temi because I was tired of the vegetables and small food those people always served there." I explained for the one thousandth time.

"So I'll love to see you try and burn this kitchen down." He crossed his arms and wiggled his eyebrows at me playfully.

I rubbed my head tiredly "Well I would have done that but You have no groceries in this house." I sighed. "And I said the same thing before but you were busy laughing."

"Okay fine! There should be a supermarket or a grocery story nearby so get up." He laughed as he picked up his phone. "even though I'm craving something edible and I don't want to eat something weird for lunch."

"Well isn't there like an app or something that I could order the groceries from?" I groaned.

"Of course there is but I want you to stand up from that chair and follow me to the supermarket because I want to see the things that you'll buy."

"You know you sound really dumb right now because you'll still see them when we order." I grinned. "But if you want us to go there then les go." I stood up and he shoved me, a scowl on his face.

We got out out of his apartment and we walked towards his car together. If there was one thing I loved so much about My cousin Demola, It was his good taste in cars.

He drove out of his house and his gateman, Usman waved at us frantically and I shook my head in amusement. I missed Nigeria. Lagos to be precise. The fresh air, The cool vibes that it gave and the food of course.

"So luck is on our side today. Look there's a supermarket across the street." Demola stated with sarcasm clearly dripping.

Of course he knew there was a supermarket around here. He was just trying to pull my legs earlier.

Instead of replying him, I scrolled through my phone in an attempt of keep myself busy and just then a call came in from Leila. I hissed in annoyance and I put the phone back in my pocket.

"Leila huh?" He asked, snorting "I thought she was over you."

"I'm really confused man. I met her at my welcome party and since then she had been all over me." I sighed dramatically.

Leila wasn't that bad. She was just really clingy and I had a strong dislike for clingy girls.

"Why you dey use your own hand put sand for your garri." (Why do you want to ruin things for yourself.) He said and I glared at him. "Relax I was just kidding."

"I thought as much. Demola the garri man." I hissed.

"Okay we're here! Let's do some grocery shopping!" He spoke up and I glanced around. This was our aunty's supermarket. Our typical Yoruba Aunty Tope AKA Mama the Mama.