Chapter 27

Ari P. O. V **

It was just weeks passing me on. Day by day and nobody was coming for me or trying to call me or get in contact with me.

I was ready to give up. But ever time I looked down at my swollen stomach and the pouch that was growing to fit my frame, I kept my hopes high.

" What about this? Its cute " Lovely tells me.

" Yeah " I say a little distracted.

" Are you sure your okay? " She asked looking at me.

" I just want to cry and im not sure why. I never been a cry baby " I say putting my face into my hands. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me hugging me.

" Girl thats them hormones. You getting it early. " She tells me. " It comes with being a mother, its stressful and hard to cope with at first but you will learn to deal "

." I feel alone and lonely " I sniffled.

" You got me , your not alone. You know I have been through this before and im aware of how it feels. Im right here " She hugged me.

" You got me too " Prince ran over to us hugging us. I couldn't help but laugh because he was so damn adorable and cute. " Dont cry, you got to be happy "

I don't know what I would do out here without the two of them. Im so lucky to have met them and they be so nice and welcoming to me.

I can't say that about alot of people in this world...honestly.

" Okay, im not going to cry. Thank you Prince "

" You welcome " He smiled at me.

" Told you kids can make everybody happy "

           After shopping and then going to eat we sat for a little and chilled.

" You want to go to your hotel or come back to the house? "

" Either is cool "

" I dont want you to be crying and shit snooty nose by youself " She laughed moving a sleeping Prince around to get more comfortable.

" Thank you, for everything "

I have learned that in this business, in this world. Not everybody is really your friend but when you find those people who are real and always there for you. Dont let them go.

No matter what.

" Its nothing "

We headed back to her house and she went and laid Prince down in his bed while I took a shower.

I didn't want to be under so much stress because that wasn't good for my baby. I needed to get my shit together and also myself at that.

" Oh my gosh i remember when he was so little and that was so easy. He kills my back now " She says popping her back sitting next to me.

" Hes big for his age "

" That came from his daddy not me. Soon enough hes going to be packing me around " She tells me.

Their bond and love were so adorable. They were so close , you just smiled watching them interact.

I feel like im getting soft out here man shit. I need to go home.

" Thats the good part " I say.

" Man he messed my back up "

" Look who crying now " I laughed,