Chapter 25

ARI P.O.V ****

Since the weeks I have been here, I haven't heard from anybody...Not even Tammy who was supposed to be coming to be here for me.

I just been alone...and I hated it. It caused my mind to go into over drive and for me to be wondering and thinking every thing.

" You aint bring no american disease with you did you? " Lovely asked passing me a cup of ginerale and some soup.

" Shut up " I laughed.

" I aint playing, i heard yall mfs been catching Ebola like a cold across the sea " She says sitting down and putting her feet up. " Prince and I cool on alla 'dat "

" You so damn extra " I shook my head.

" You acting like I dont know this, you should be use to it by now "

I been sight seeing and spending time with Lovely and Prince to keep me busy and not have myself alone.

She related and felt what I was going through. When I was trying to explain shit to her, she already had took the words out of my mouth and knew what I ment. Like that shit was much needed and it did make my ass feel a little bit better.

I was sitting here alone missing my baby, my friends, and my brother..but I couldn't talk to any of them because some body had been unloyal to me and I had to look out for myself.

For once in a very long time.

I felt my stomach turning and I jumpped up rushing to the bathroom. I emptied all of the contents of my stomach into the toilet while Lovely came in and stood in the door way covering her nose.

This bitch wouldn't rub my back or nothing, her ass stayed her distance. Which is something my ass would do.

Once I was done I wiped my mouth standing.

" You might not want to hear it but im gonna say the shit anyways " She tells me.

"What? " I rolled my eyes turning on the sink.

" You're pregnant, mamas " I turned and looked at her. I turned back to the sink rinsing my mouth out and washing my face and hands.

I couldn't be.

I cant.

I would have fucking known.

" Monet " I didn't even realize she was calling me for a moment.

" Huh? "

" Its not as bad as you think..Maybe im mistaken, which i never am...maybe you are sick or you do have Ebola " I chuckled wiping my face " But we can go by the store and get a test "

" Fine "

Since Prince was gone at some little after school activity class it was only me and her we headed out and to the nearest store.

I was so damn nervous...What if I was actually pregnant. What If I was actually having Waynes baby.

I know I wanted to go further in my career and really establish the life of a female drug lord and take over everything, but for my baby..I would put all of that on hold. To have a real family. For my child.

I can always go back into the business when he or she starts school or gets a little older and I can still run from a distance...but if I have a child that will be the most important thing.