Chapter 26

ARI P.O.V **

Honestly I didn't think i would feel so strong for a man like this..to have me wanting to ball my eyes out and not leave outside the house.

It seems like every men i let close..none of them stayed around or was close after a while...i always lost them. I lost my big brother to a jail...Azion to some hoe shit and Wayne on the same shit.

Im always losing someone.

My little baby is the biggest thing i have gained..and im not letting him or her go for nothing.

I will do whatever for my child...Go to the ends of earth and crack a million skulls. I want him / her to know that. That mommy will do anu and everything for them.

I cant sit stressing over Wayne ass. He wants to move on and be with the next bitch... im going to let him. I never beg for anybody to be in my life or want me...If he didn't have it in him to wait for me or try to find out what even happened to me and where did I go..He doesn't care about or love me, and thats common sense and the harsh truth.

Its a tough pill to swollow but i took the bitch with a glass full of water.

If i wake up and one day Waynes not there and no one has heard from him and i cant get in touch with him...All his things are there and it looks like hes dropped off planet earth...Im going to do everything I can to find him and bring him back to me. Im breaking jaws and kicking in doors trying to get answers and find him..no matter how much time. Because thats the type of real ass bitch i am.

You wont see me a few weeks later with another nigga answering my phone and in my place..You dont just move on that fast.

Especially if you were in LOVE like he claimed to be..but you know what, thats the game.

People come and go ..you live and you learned. I learned a good ass lesson messing with these niggas out here. They bums and nothing good is coming from them ....but my baby.

Finally getting out of the bed i headed to open the door as they brung my room service in.

Im finally starting to see who my real friends are..and whats up with people...and i haven't even got the name of who set me up yet.

Its crazy it takes me leaving the U.S.A to see whats really up. Shit i was acting too naive.

You really cant have a heart out here.

" Thank you " She smiled taking the tip.

" Have a good afternoon " I closed the door as she left and locked it taking my food back to my bed and climbing into it.

Today i was going to watch movies and eat junk food..I was tired of thinking about the same shit and worrying about shit.

I give up on the shit. Fuck it and Fuck everybody who aint Ari, Teddy, And the baby inside of me. And Thats real shit.

                    Thats exactly how i spent the next two nights. And I loved it.

I wont be sweating anybody or chasing nobody, not something I do. So fuck it. If you weren't smart enough to see how valuable i am to you and your life , go to hell.

And if you were dumb enough to betray me and let me go out of your life, kill your self.

" Just me and you little baby " I lay on my back rubbing my hand over my stomach.

I couldn't believe there was actually a little human growing inside of me..I was going to be a mother! I couldnt wait.

I always wanted to shop for a baby and dress them up..Love on them. Give them cute unique names and have them stunting on everybody. I have always wanted to have somebody love me unconditionally and depend on me..Whats a greater love then love between a mother and her child?