Chapter 10

( NOT EDITED..i have school in the morning and need to get to bed...Goodnight everyone :)

Arionna P.O.V

My last few days staying with Wayne have actually been fun. It kept my mind off of everything and It kept a smile on my face.

It was scary..how much I enjoyed being around him.

But tomorrow was Asia's funeral and I had to be leaving out tonight. He promised that he would help me make dinner..I was prepared to watch his ass burn the house down. But he was actually doing better then I thought. He looked so cute concentrating and cooking with me.

" What chu laughing for ? " He asked looking up at me.

" You look so adorable cooking me dinner " I laughed.

" Shut up " He mumbles acting shy.

" You told me you couldn't cook "

" I can't..but with help i can learn.Nobody ever taught me...I don't cook or wash dishes..thats why the kitchen is never dirty or anything is messy " He tells me. I shook my head.

" Well don't I feel special " I say.

" You should "

" Since you cooked too I will wash the dishes "

" Deal " He says.

We lisened to pandora and finished cooking. We had some chicken alfrado and I had some ceasar salad too. " Its actually gooda! We did good " I say putting another fork full bite into my mouth. He laughed.

" You got something on your face " He is so corny, I thought as he leaned over and kissed it off of me. I laughed and pushed him back.

" Enough. I know what your doing "

" Which is ? " He plays going back to your food.

" Im not starting anything with you tonight..I have to go home "

" I don't want you too "

" Don't you have work or something to keep you busy? Im not even that entertaining " I say looking at him. He wouldn't look up at me and continued to eat his food. I noticed he was so damn shy to speak about his feelings and get them out. I was working on pushing him through that. He can be tuff still doing that.

" I do..but Ronni's has been taking care of it and my workers...I don't like work all the time..I like being here and you being here too " I smiled and looked down.

" I like being here too " I admit..What in the hell is getting into you Ari..if the girls heard you say this..you will never live this down? They'll call me soft and say im in love and im head over hills for him.

" But I guess I'll see you whenever you done with taking care of you life..I can't hold you here forever " He says looking up at me. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss before turning back to his food.

I felt like I wanted to tell him alot..because I like him..and im keeping so much of who I really am from him..only for his own good. Its going to cost alot to be invovled with me...and I don't know how he will take my life style...it makes my palms sweaty just thinking about it.

Don't do it..He needs to not know about A. Don't ruin something perfectly fine by running your mouty, Ari. Just let it be.

Together we finished dinner in a comfortable silence then I went on to do the dishes. He came up besides me and started to help me.

" Can I ask you something ? " He goes risining the plate.