Chapter 28

Yup Yup Yup look who it is. Yours truly with some heat lmao. I be disappearing and popping back up like Houdini (crying emoji's if y'all can't see them) lol but anyways I just wanted to give you all something. I hope everyone is doing well. It's nothing but love!! Okay I'm out!

Ari P.O.V **

      The longer I waited to get back to St. Louis, the more I thought about what had happened to me, and the longer I was trapped into this house feeling like the walls were closing in on me I was losing my mind more and more. I knew when I finally got back to town and touched down that I was going to be snapping necks, shooting any mafucker who looked at me crazy, and causing pure hell on earth.

"Think about the baby" Was what Tammy told me everyday for the next few weeks. I was thinking about my baby. Everyday, every minute, every second. I was thinking that my baby had got done so wrong too by these backstabbing ass bitches who were supposed to be family and that I needed to make them pay not Only for me but for my baby too.

      "So how long until we can leave? I got a solid plan, I know what I want to do and I'm going to be careful. I'm ready to get this shit on the road" I told her straight up.

I wanted to snap Wayne's neck. Like right now. Like have that bitch leaning.

"A few more days. Teddy should be calling also soon as to give you some heads up" She says.

"And you know this how?" I raised my eyebrow.

"He called the other night when you went to bed" She mumbled.

"Bitch, you want me to slap you huh?" I asked her. "My brother calls and you decide that you needing to talk to him is more important than me talking to him?" I couldn't believe the nerve of her. I've been going crazy for the last couple of weeks and this bitch not gone let me talk to my brother like whatever she needed to say was more important than me and what I had to say.

"You had just went to sleep, Ari! I had told him how you have been up every night at odd hours stressing and worrying. I let the baby information slip-" I got up and walked away from her. "Ari where are you going?"

"Away before I kill your funny looking ass" I yelled going to my room and slamming the door closed.

This bitch was beyond stupid and I didn't have time for It. First of all how you just gone let my big brothers call after all this time and not let me know? I've been crying about hm for weeks and needed to speak to him as soon as he got out the hole but you thought your monkey ass conversation was more important. Second of all, how in the hell are you going to tell my brother news about the damn baby that I'm carrying that I told you a million times I was waiting to surprise him and break it down to him myself. Tammy has been working my last damn nerves and im about to snap her neck first. This bitch acts dumber than a bag of dildo's sometimes.

     "Ari, I'm sorry. I'm just really trying to help out. I have you in one ear trying to get me to do this, I had my gut instinct telling me to do this, then I have strict orders from Teddy on what to do and to keep you safe no matter what or he was going to make me regret being born. I don't know what the hell to do sometimes." Tammy yelled from the other side of my door.

I ignored her as I pulling the suitcases from under my bed and begin putting my things into them.

"Ari, can you talk to me for a minute or let me know that you are in there and you are okay!" Tammy banged on the door.

     To let this hoe know that I wasn't trying to listen to her and for her to finally shut up I headed to the Bluetooth speaker that Sat by my bed and turned it up as loud as it could go. I didn't even bother to change the station, it was some music that I had never heard before and didn't understand what the hell they were saying. I just didn't want to hear Tammy's voice anymore. I'm tired of her. I'm tired of being around just her. I'm tired of hearing just her. And I'm tired of her making me wait to make these moves that I had to put into motion.