Chapter 8- Bad News

( sorry for the wait. Im sick and its been a hard to write when your laying in bed and can barely move..but here it is. ENJOY !!! )

Trill Love- Chapter 8 - Bad News

Ari P.o.v

I closed my trunk and went back around to the drivers door getting in. I could hear my phone ringing.

" Hurry and get that " Rita says annoyed. I picked it up.

" Whats up- "

" Asia just got shot. She was dead when we made it outside to her body. The police is here we cleared the house out and moved everything " I stomped on the brake flying foward.

" What the hell Ari ! " Kayy yells grabbing her head..I turned and looked at Rita..Asia smart mouth ass was like a sister to me..but thats was Rita's blood. They came to america together. Her and their family.

" Ari what? " Rita ask.

" Asia got killed " I swollowed the lump in my throat..the car fell into dead silence as they took a minute to process what I said. I couldn't control the tears that were about to fall.

I hated to cry, but when I loose one of mines...it hurts me.

" Stop playing...I just seen her a hour ago..she just left the warehouse to go pick up money " Rita says shaking her head.

" Rita...they got her body "

" She was shot 3 times. 2 in the body once in the head..they even drove over her body getting away " I gasped.

" Do you know who the fuck did it ? " I ask. That was plain out disrespctful. There was no way I wasn't going to retaliate and snap back after this.  Im hitting anybody who seemed like they had something to do with this..and hitting them hard everyone was going to pay.

" I didn't see faces. They drove away too fast. Who do we got beef with ? "

" KW " the name came right too me..I looked over and Rita had her head between her knees sobbering and crying..I put my hand on her back and tried to drive to my girls. " i'll see y'all soon " I hang up. Kayy was in the backseat crying also. We just lost one of our close ones.  Im hurt and I deffinately feel repsonsible.

" Rita call your family..we got to start making funeral arrangements and getting everything taken care of " I say.

Asia didn't have any kids. But she had 4 siblings. Her mother and father were both here and also from Liberia. We had to make sure we alerted everybody about this.

I quickly headed over to the trap where I could see Asia car parked across the street from the house and down a few and blood still on the ground. Her body had been covered up..and the police were standing around talking. Controling my emotions I got out the car closing the door behind me.

" Excuse me " I say moving through the people that were around. " Excuse me "

" Ma'am im going to need you to back up " The fat pasty officer says looking at my chest and not my face. I snapped my fingers infront of his face..I'll kill his ass tonight in his sleep if he fucks with me. Loosing one of mines was not the time to be trying to mess with me.

" Why is her body still on the ground ? " I ask.

" We are loo- "

" You are fucking disrespecting my deceased family member by leaving her out here while you take a smoke break. For fucking sakes my cousin just got shot and your just standing her. Get her up and taken off then do your fucking job about finding who killed her, do you understand what im saying or do I need to say it slower for you? I'll sue your ass and the whole damn police station you lazy fat ass! " I snap not caring about the people starring at me.